039

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

"shhhh!! be quiet or else you're going to wake up mama!"

"you're the one being loud!"

"no I'm not! if you wake mama up, mister sukuna's going to eat you!"

"mister sukuna doesn't eat demons! you're so dumb!"

sukuna softly groaned as his eyes squinted open, to which he felt two small beings freeze and hush as he got a better look at who it was.

"what are you two brats doing here so early?", sukuna grumbled, sitting up as he suddenly realized that kiyo was still asleep beside him — which never happened because she woke up nearly at the butt crack of dawn everyday.

"well we were looking for mama but she wasn't in her room so we thought..."

nozomi only giggled as she placed a tiny kiss on kiyo's forehead, to which the girl was still dead asleep, as her and satoru stayed up a bit late the previous night talking.

sukuna snorted as he watched hakaku place his pointer finger against his lips, motioning for the two demons to follow him out.

sukuna raised a brow as he internally sighed, quietly slipping out of the futon as he made sure that kiyo was still covered by the blanket.

the three demons exited the room as they were greeted by a note left behind by uraume, who had informed sukuna that they went out with nagi — by force — to go buy some more cleaning supplies.

"soooooo no breakfast?", nozomi asked.

"hah? but I'm hungry as hell", sukuna yawned.

"we could go wake mama up and ask—"

"or we could make it ourselves and bring breakfast to her since she's always taking care of us", nozomi intervened.

the two half-demons then looked over at sukuna, to which he held scrunched up his brows.

"what? I've never fucking cooked before. I don't know how this shit works!"

hakaku and nozomi then glanced at each other, having to have learned from satoru quite a bit.

hakaku first sighed.

"well I guess mama's just going to wake up to no food being made".

"poor mama...always taking care of us and mister sukuna. she must be so worn out that she didn't even wake up on time today", nozomi chimed in.