047

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

kiyo couldn't let this affect her.

she had a duty as of currently and it's to protect those around her.

the priestess calmed her breathing as she requested for a bow and some arrows, to which it was given to her by a commander.

"utahime, can you, mei mei, and ui ui head towards the back of the palace please? I'm afraid satoru won't be able to aide us any longer".

the two women nodded as the little boy had saluted, running off meanwhile kiyo was left with even lesser sorcerers.

without warning, demons had appeared and started attacking the barrier, causing fright to the humans inside it.

however, kiyo's barrier couldn't just be broken by some weak demons.

the priestess and some other shamans immediately started exorcising them left and right, killing mercilessly.

that is, until two half-demons had approached kiyo, making the girl tense up, even though they didn't pose as a threat.

"you two are..."

"nanako", a girl with light blonde — nearly platinum — hair responded.

"mimiko", the girl — with black hair — standing beside nanako had answered.

"what is your purpose here? it's not safe for you both", kiyo stated, still wearily staring at them.

"we have a request", nanako stated.

the two then glanced at each other, kneeling down as they bowed before the priestess.

"please kill him...the man wearing a priest's robe with stitches on his forehead. please...free master getō, lady kiyo".

"master getō, who are the gojō twins anyways?", mimiko asked, gently brushing through the man's hair meanwhile nanako sat beside getō, reading a book.

"hm...satoru was my best friend, but we fought, and it's been like this since forever. and kiyo...she was my fiancé...my one and only...", getō responded.

nanako and mimiko glanced at each other. they were beyond grateful that getō had saved them from the village, even if they were half-demons.