031

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

"do you not understand the meaning of a date?", sukuna scowled, watching as kiyo was tightening the pure white obi around nozomi's waist as it complimented the flowery pink kimono.

hakaku was in a green striped kimono with a thinner, dark blue obi as he waited for kiyo to finish putting a small pink lotus in his sister's hair.

"I do, but today's the autumn festival, and nagi-san's spending time with junpei, so we can't just leave these two here", kiyo reasoned, happy that she got to dress the two fox children up.

"tch. they can stay here by themselves", sukuna stated.

"it'd be a waste for them to not join us and see how pretty the festival is though", kiyo smiled, standing up as she handed sukuna a new kimono — from satoru's closet.

"what's wrong with what I'm wearing?", sukuna scowled.

"nothing. I just thought you'd like a change of clothing for this once in a year event", kiyo smiled, to which sukuna had huffed as he snatched the clothing out of the priestess's hands, leaving the main room as kiyo instructed the two children to wait for her as she went to go change too.

sukuna quickly returned in an all black with red linings kimono, noticing that kiyo was missing.

"where's the miko?", sukuna asked.

"miss kiyo said she went to go change and to wait for her", nozomi answered, not very afraid of sukuna anymore.

sukuna just crossed his arms as he nuzzled a bit into the navy blue scarf that he had kept on, waiting as kiyo had swiftly exited.

nozomi and hakaku's jaws dropped as kiyo was in an black kimono with red flowers blossoming upwards from the hem of the edges.

the girl's silvery-white hair was messily braided into a side bun as loose strands framed her natural face, to which a small amount of rosy red lipstick was applied.

"miss kiyo, you look so pretty!!", nozomi cheered, running over to the girl as kiyo had kneeled down to pick her up.

"not as pretty as you, nozomi", kiyo complimented, making the little fox childishly giggle.

"can we finally go now?", sukuna grunted, to which kiyo had nodded as she extended her hand out for hakaku to take, but was instead held by sukuna himself.