Chapter Seven

Haze's POV

"So what is passion?" He askes and I turn to him.

"Well, it's when you feel strongly about something," I tell him and he turns back to the notebook he was writing about. 

"So like, I passion like cats?" He says and I smile.

"More like, I like cats passionately, or I like cats with a passion," I tell him and he scribbles more.

"Pleasure?" He asks and I flop down on my bed and toss a ball up in the air.

"Well, it's like when something is fun and you get a lot of enjoyment for something," I tell him tossing the ball again.

"So, kissing you is a pleasure?" He says and I miss the ball hitting myself in the face with it.

"Yeah kinda." 

He looked up at me before looking up at me and pressing his lips on mine.

My heart began to race and I wrap my arms around him.

"See, Pleasure." He says giggling and I smile.

We had pretty much spent the better part of the Sunday in my room me teaching him about the, as he puts it, humanie things.

"What does 'I love you' mean?" He says once again looking up from the notebook.

"What?" I ask and he looks at the pen in his hand, playing with it.

"I know it means 'I like you.' But it also means something else. In stories when they say I like you, it's nice but if they say 'I love you then, it's different. It makes sad people happy, and it makes people cry." He says and I blush slightly.

"Well, love is the strongest form of like. to love someone means that they make you happier than words can describe. Love is like when you can't live without them. They make you feel complete. To tell someone you love them is like saying. I can't see myself happy without you. I don't even want to try to. Saying that is like admitting that they've left a mark on your heart. Something that won't easily fade." I tell him before panicking thinking I lost him but he only giggles softly.

"Guys time to eat," Danny says walking in wearing a button-up and a pair of black slacks.

"Wait what?" I said and he looked at me.

"Yeah, he's forcing me to go to work. Apparently, Nesa keeps calling." 

I only laugh as he walked out.

I looked at Ax who had fallen asleep.

Was he sleeping like this normal?

I, not being able to resist myself, lean down and kissed him softly.

"Ax you need to eat," I told him and he pulled me on top of him in a weird hug.

"Tomorrow we get to go to school?" He said opening his eyes and I smiled as his crimson eyes lit up.

"Yeah?" I tell him and he smiles.

"Good I think I'm gonna eat that guy who was making fun of you." He says with a smile and I return it.

"No, you won't," I told him standing up.

 "Now let's go eat," I tell him and he smiles.

*

I laid on my bed my earbuds in with the volume on full blast.

I hadn't listened to music since I met Ax.

I just hadn't had the need to.

My music was once the most important thing in my life. 

No really, If you were to put a gun to Miami's head and give me the choice of her or my music I'd have to think about it.  I still choose her but;