Chapter Eleven

Ax's POV

I sat on the cold floor as Danny sat next to me groaning softly.

"Officer," Mark calls out resting his arms against the bars.

"Where are my kids?" He asked angrily.

"Shut up you sick perverts." He yells clearly upset.

"Mark I'm hungry," Danny says and Mark walks over to him before kissing him on the top of the head.

"It's ok, we'll have this all sorted out." He says before kissing him once again.

Haze's POV

"So Ace, where did you come from?" Miami asks and he looks down at his hands.

"I was originally part of Haze, I was the voice in his head that he took meds for. I don't know how I ended up here with a body but. I won't give it up." He says and Miami leaned forward.

"So you just, started existing like extreme cellular division?" She says and he shrugs.

"So what do you know about us?" She asks and he looks up.

"I know everything, everything Haze saw heard felt I experienced too. I was just there. Being constantly forced away and into darkness by him. I just wanted to feel things of my own. Speak to more than just him. It didn't matter if it was just for one day. I wanted to live." He says and before I can speak Miami turns to me.

"Honestly Haze, that kind of makes you sound like a monster." She says and I sigh.

"I didn't know, if I would have known it wasn't just my crazy I wouldn't have," I said and he only sighs.

"Plus remember what happened last time?" I say and he rolls his eyes.

"What happened last time?" Miami asks and he sighs.

"I hit on his bully." He says and I frown.

"No, he tried to get dicked down in the bathroom by my bully!" I yell.

"Well, it's fun not being the only freak in this family." She says and Ace snorts.

Miami was a genetically engineered weapon, made in order to kill targets with the slightest bit of morals. No one would kill a little girl, no one would suspect that she had been raised and trained to show no mercy.

From the moment she was four they trained her but she wanted a better life. She was smart enough to know that this was something wrong with her.

At the time Mark worked for the company and watched the girl train but also gave her some sense of the real world. He gave her gifts and treated her like a little girl.

Then one day she escaped and after searching endlessly the day came to an end and Mark had it get home to his husband. Then as he pulled off he noticed the little girl in the back seat. Clinging to the doll he had gotten her.

He had the right mind to take her back but as he got out of the car she only started to cry.

"I don't want to go back. I'll be good." He knew it was her training but his heart couldn't take it. So, he took her home and Danny instantly fell in love with the little girl. She wanted nothing more than a family and he wanted nothing more than a child. It was fate and with a kiss and smile. Miami was a part of their family.

We arrived at the police station and I grab the bag. "Miami, Ace stay in the car," I say and they both looked at me shocked.

"No, they're my parents too!" They both say and I realize that it was technically true.