Chapter Ten

Stay asleep.

No.

I said stay asleep.

No.

Haze listen damn it! I won't give up. I won't. I dont care if I have to kill you. I won't give.

Then let the strongest mind when.

I slowly open my eyes and look up at the white lights.

My body hurt but I slowly rose my hand.

I was in control. I had done it. So did that mean?

I close my eyes before focusing.

Ace

I think but for the first time that I can remember. I was met with silence in my own head.

So did this mean I actually did it?

I instantly felt sick to my stomach. I didn't want to get rid of him completely. Or maybe I did. But his words echoed in my head. I never thought about it as if we were two souls encompassing the same body. It was always mine and he was just the annoying voice in my head.

But he had feelings, wants dreams. Was that even possible?

"Haze?" I hear Miami yell.

"Let in that's my brother!" I hear her yell.

"No, he's my son!" I hear a voice say and I sit up.

I knew that voice and it shook me to my very core.

"Mom," I say only for a hand to cover my mouth causing me to look at the figure I hadn't noticed next to me.

it took more time than I cared to mention to notice that the guy glaring at me was in fact myself and I begin to panic.

That was me. Unmistakably so, but also. If it was, then who was I?

I look at him visibly freaking out until he seems to notice me and pulls his hands away to look at them.

Then touches his face and hair then chest and arms.

"Holy fuck." He chokes out before the door swings open and my mom bursts in.

It was her, but how. I saw her die.

But following her was Miami and I honestly needed some shred of my life before this.

"Miami can you see me," I ask and she looks at me than the double.

"Yeah and I can see him too. Haze what's going on who are these people?" She asks as the woman approached and the double begins to shake.

"Get back you sick bitch!" He says and I turn to him.

"Haze?" She questions and I just want to wake up from this nightmare.

Maybe this was a waking nightmare Ace was putting me through while he fucked Jack with my body.

"I know what you did! I won't let you hurt us!" He screams at the woman only it seems like he was genuinely terrified.

"Haze! She had Mark, Danny and Ax arrested! She said they kidnapped you and Ax kept trying to see you so they took him too." Miami says and suddenly the double instantly scrambled from bed grabbing my arm.

"Haze let's go!" He says and my mom grabs my arm.

"Haze listen to me." She says until the double lays a solid punch into her face and pulling me away.

He grabbed a hospital gown and tosses me one and I realize I'm naked.

"Help!"The woman begins to scream and I quickly cover myself and rush from the hospital before anyone could stop us.