Chapter Twelve

Ace's Pov

We arrived home to find Mark sitting on the couch waiting for us and we both take a seat across from him.

"So, you too were at one point the same person?" He asks and we slowly nod.

"And, now you're not." He finishes and we nod once more.

"Ace?" He points to me and I nod.

"You were the voice in Haze's head?" He asks and I nod again.

"So you know everything Haze does, exspirenced everything he has so on and so forth." He asks and I nod once more.

"Then I guess you're our son just as much as he is. So now you're gonna have to pull our own  weight. Chores, grades. I don't know. Just, I know a guy who can get you documents so Ace, from this day forth you're Haze's Twin brother who just moved back home." He says and I smile.

"Thanks dad!" I say hugging him and he smiles.

"Haze you see how affectionate he is. Be more like him." He says hugging me back.

*

I woke up and for a moment I just laid in bed waiting for my host to wake up before yesterday dawned on me and I sat up. I was still my own person.

I wasn't tied down to Haze. I could be who I wanted to be, do what I wanted to do, and no one could stop me. I think before going into the closet of the room I was currently taking up residence in only to see nothing.

"Oh yeah," I say audibly.

"I need clothes." I think walking into Haze's to see him cuddling with Ax and I roll my eyes as I enter his closet and stealing actually nice clothes. I walked out to see Miami and I smile.

"So can you fix my hair like you did Haze?" I ask and she gets a little giddy.

"Are you serious?" She asks and I nod.

"I'm Ace remember I have a reputation to uphold," I tell her and she smirks before pushing me into the bathroom for a shower.

Things just felt so intense. The heat of the water, the smell of the soap, The sounds, sights.

I got out before putting on a pair of black jeans Haze got and instantly threw into the 'when I get more confidence' pile. Also, a black shirt that says shirt only the R was barely visible.

When I'm done Miami quickly plays around into my hair until I look less like Haze and more like me.

After breakfast, we all got ready for school me slightly giddy.

"Danny, can I keep the Maserati?" I ask as I put on a pair of black boots that were Haze's. I ask and he tosses me the keys.

"And some spending money for clothes," I say and Danny hands me a black credit card.

"Thanks my amazing parents," I say excitedly.

"How did we get so many kids," Danny asks sounding more tired than usual.

"I told you the moment we had one they would multiply," Mark replies as we all leave.

"M, I'll give you a ride." I say before noticing her getting into the black Catalac being drove by Rose."

"OK guess not," I say getting into the car.

*

I arrived at school and was instantly met in the parking lot by a very angry-looking Jack.

Poor baby, he must have caught wind of the wahole. Ace is Haze thing.

I got out of the car and was instantly grabbed by my shirt collar.