Hage Brothers

- ??? -

There was a field, and in the middle was a (h/c) haired boy. He was sitting down, legs crossed, arms rested, and eyes closed. As the boy opened his eyes, he looked up and saw the star filled sky. The sky was filled with color. One bright light illuminated the surroundings, the boy felt at peace in this area.

Suddenly, the boy's once beautiful surroundings changed to that of a battlefield

Suddenly, the boy's once beautiful surroundings changed to that of a battlefield. Weapons were scattered across the field, bodies laid motionless on the cold floor. His heartbeat got quicker...And quicker...And quicker. Soon all he heard was the sound of his heartbeat, almost deafening, it sounded as if someone was banging a drum. The (h/c) haired boy started to sweat, everywhere he turned he saw bodies and blood.

 The (h/c) haired boy started to sweat, everywhere he turned he saw bodies and blood

His heartbeat started to get louder...And louder...And louder...The boy couldn't take it anymore, he started panting.

- Hage Village -

The boy opened his eyes, sweating profusely. He was still in his sitting position, legs crossed. He's had these dreams, or nightmares ever since he got his grimoire two years ago. He scanned his surroundings, all the children were still asleep.

These "dreams" are getting more vivid...To the point I almost feel like I'm there..."

The boy looked around one more time, making sure his siblings were still sleeping soundly.

I need some fresh air...

The boy steps out of the church, the moon was still out. He goes towards the giant demon skull that resides in the village. Once he gets to the top, he looks out, admiring the village.

Views like this always seem to calm my nerves...

The boy then takes out his grimoire. A plain black book, no clover, no design, no engraving, not even a single scratch. He runs his hand along the cover of the book. He looks down at his necklace, it has five sharp metal teeth with one in the middle being black in color with (f/c) engravings. When he first arrived at the village as a baby, the necklace came along with him. It was special to him. Not only was it something of his past, but it also protected him. The necklace had magical power, it helped him keep his magic under control. It acted as a lid for his mana, if too much of his power were to get out...He can hurt himself along with others. He always made sure to keep his necklace secured. Never once did he take it off...