Dovahkiin

There was silence for what felt like hours, as if time had stopped.

Paarthurnax: That practically sums up (y/n)'s story... But before we continue... I want you to take this Secre.

He walked somewhere else and came out with the same staff Adeline used.

Paarthurnax: I was never able to figure out what it does. But she said it was meant to be used when (y/n) returned... And besides his parents... She knew him better than anyone.

He handed her the staff. Secre took it and suddenly she was somewhere else, a dark room.

???: So after all these years... Paarthurnax has finally found one of mine.

Secre looked around but saw no one.

???: But I guess you weren't so hard to find... I mean, you look very similar to me.

Secre: Y-you're...

A ghostly visage of Adeline appeared before her.

Adeline: Adeline... I'm sure that old dragon has showed you everything already... Concerning... (Y/n)...

Adeline then appeared in front of Secre.

Adeline: Listen to me, and listen closely... This staff, my staff... Use it only when you have a clear shot. You only have one chance so you need to make it count.

Secre: What is it?

Adeline lowered her head.

Adeline: Paarthurnax helped me create it... A spell that weakens any of their kind using their own ancient magic against them.

Secre: It's the one from the vision... The one that killed all of the others...

Adeline: I am not proud of this choice... It is one I have regretted for years... But it will not cause the same harm as it did before. It will allow you all to actually have a chance.

Secre looked at the staff again and gripped it tightly.

Adeline: Please save him... And tell him... Tell him I am sorry... For everything...

Secre: But why am I the one that has to do it?

Adeline: Besides being a descendant of mine... I magically "locked" my staff. I would only be able to trust those that deeply care for him... And you've spent a lot of time with him.

Secre looked surprised but understood.

Adeline: Good luck Secre...

Adeline faded away and Secre was brought back to the real world. Everyone was looking at her.

Noelle: Are you alright Nero?

Secre: Y-yes... I'm fine...

Paarthurnax: We lost you there for a second. What happened?

Secre: I saw her... Adeline. She told me what this staff is for... It contains the spell to weaken him. But I only have one chance to use it.

Paarthurnax look at the staff and then at everyone else.

Paarthurnax: We'll need to keep (y/n) occupied enough so we can use the spell on him.

Everyone nodded.

Paarthurnax: Let's go and prepare.

They nodded and walked through the large doors that led to the outside. What shocked they was who they saw already waiting.

(Y/n): Had enough of that old snake feeding you lies?

Paarthurnax: We—

(Y/n): Silence! Fate has given me another chance to make things right. The Elves tried to bring back their people using my work but it was flawed. Their brains couldn't comprehend how to do it properly. But I will.