First Mission: Pt. 1

The Black Bulls were all sitting at the table enjoying their food. When Asta decided to ask a question.

Asta: So what do Magic Knights... Actually do?

Everyone was quiet, except (y/n) who kept eating his food.

Magna: Are you seriously asking that? You little...

Magna got on top of the table and grabbed Asta and started to shake him furiously.

Magna: We protect the country, guard stuff... It's the manliest job in the world you moron! Why'd you want to join the in first place huh!?

Asta: I'm sorr- Gweeeeeh!

Vanessa: It's sort of like, you know...? Protecting the peace...? I might meet a wonderful gentleman on guard dirty~

Vanessa was practically drunk.

Luck: It's a fun job that lets you fight all the enemies you want! If they're criminals you can work 'em over good and nobody gets mad at you for it!

Gauche: It's a wonderful occupation that my sister respects more than anything. I can use the wages to buy her things she likes too. Isn't she an angel?

Charmy: You get to eat lots of food too!

Grey transforms into Asta, as he says his view of what a Magic Knight does.

Grey: Well, long story short, it's a good job! We'll go on a mission together one of these days. Lookin' forward to it!

Magna: You seriously didn't tell your brother what a Magic Knight's job is!? Please don't tell me you know what they do!

(Y/n) wiped his mouth with a napkin.

(Y/n): I thought it was pretty self explanatory... But you can't trust Asta will use his head all the time.

Asta: Hey!

Magna: Whatever, anyway... I'm giving you three your first mission!

Magna pointed at Noelle, Asta, and (y/n).

Magna: You're going to the village of Saussy... To hunt boar.

(Y/n) shrugged and Asta and Noelle seemed... Shocked. Apparently that wasn't the first mission they expected.

Noelle: WHA... WHAT A STUPID MISSION!

Magna: WHAT'S STUPID ABOUT IT, HUH!?

Asta: I CAN TAKE OUT A DUMB BOAR WITH MY BARE HANDS!

Magna: DON'T YOU GO UNDERESTIMATING BOARS!

(Y/n): I think I'm going to lose my sense of hearing after a mission with you three...

Yami appeared and gave the run down of why the three new Black Bulls will take part of this mission. Apparently Yami and Magna lost a bet, so now they owe the guy they lost to a favor.

Yami: He was looking to get rich quick so he could make his poor village wealthy... That geezer was quite a guy. Humans are strong when they got responsibilities.

Asta: BUT THAT MEANS IT'S NOT OUR PROBLEM DOESN'T IT!

Noelle: HE'S RIGHT!

Yami: Go or die... What's it going to be?

Noelle/Asta: We'll go...

Asta: Still it's our first mission! Man, I'm getting psyched!

Noelle: Me...? Go to a grimy village for some grimy old man? To get rid of a grimy boar?

(Y/n): Don't worry princess... I'm sure the the villagers would be more than happy to roll out a red carpet for you.

Noelle glared at (y/n) as the boy slightly smirked.