Here Comes Despair

(Y/n) was moving as fast as he could, looking for any trace of mana he could find.

(Y/n): This place is huge! I wonder how Asta would find anyone in this place? Oh, right. Ki.

Suddenly (y/n) heard the voice of the old man.

High Priest: Haw haw haw! I never though the game would have me on the edge of my seat like this! It's a game for the fate of the Underwater Temple blast it! Game content changed! No time limit! To clear, defeat the Eye of the Midnight Sun Team.

(Y/n) eyes widened in surprise.

High Priest: To those who contribute to clearing will get any wish that's in my power to grant!

(Y/n): Damn it! That means... The shake from earlier...

(Y/n) clenched his fists.

(Y/n): Now I gotta catch up with the others.

While (Y/n) tried to find the others, Asta was getting to face of against Vetto.

Vetto just finished off Luck and Magna, even with their combined attack, it was not enough to drop the beast. Before Vetto can strike a finishing blow, Asta stepped in and blocked the attack with his sword.

Vetto: An anti-magic sword! So there you are... Boy! Where is the other one?

Asta: Don't worry about him! I'm your opponent!

Vetto: No matter, I'll use you as a message. I'll give you several times the pain he inflicted on Licht and the others! Just like these maggots at my feet!

Asta: They're not maggots. They're part of my team! As their junior, I'll pick up their Duty... AND TAKE YOU DOWN!

Asta managed to hit Vetto but it had no affect on him.

Vetto: I see. So that's what a blow from an anti-magic sword is like. If people take that head-on, I'd wager they usually go down immediately. That stung more than most mages' certain kill spells!

Asta: Then act like it hurts you freak! Why are you people collecting magic stones anyway!? You're busted! We know all about it!

Vetto: Why should I tell you? Magicless scum... Unloved by mana!

Asta: What was that!?

Vetto: It doesn't matter. Hurry and have at me. I'll send you to join those other maggots! I'll massacre everyone here and search for the magic stone at my leisure. I'll keep killing the residents of the Underwater Temple until I find it. Even frontier scum should keep me mildly entertained!

Kiato: People I love-- My family and those who are just like family-- Live here. I will never let you do that! C'mon Asta, Let's go!

Asta: Right!

Kirito and Asta tried to go on the offensive but Vetto seemed to be able to read their attacks.

Asta: Heh heh... Kiato. You were totally holding back when you fought me huh!?

Kiato: You too, Asta! You had a whole other sword.

Vetto: Borning. Slow moves, weak attacks... I suppose I can't expect more from magicless trash and scum from the sticks. Die already so I can fight the other one.

Asta: Heh! You sure talk big, you hairy gorilla. As for my brother, I told you already... We'll show you what happens when trash and scum get serious!

Kiato and Asta fought Vetto together, they even managed to slash him across the chest. However, Vetto hit them with an attack of his own, sending the two mages crashing into the temple floor.