Witch Queen

(Y/n) reappeared in not far from the Witches' Forest, in a grassy plain in the outskirts. He jumped in the air and his broom came flying under him. He made his way over to the forest in search of the Witch Queen. In the distance he could see a giant tree with giant hole at its side.

Looks like someone beat me to it...

As he got closer he could sense several mana signatures.

And there's a party. Wait... No it can't be... Why are they here!?

Asta tried to attack the Witch Queen, but quickly found himself immobilized and surrounded by crows.

Witch Queen: The foolish little thing. She told me she'd become my slave and live out here days here, and in exchange... She wanted to heal your arms.

(Y/n): Looks like we came here for the same reason then

Everyone turned to see (y/n), who had just arrived.

Asta: (Y/n)! What are you doing here!?

(Y/n): Like I said, same reason everyone else seems to be here for... To heal your arms.

He turned his attention to the Witch Queen.

(Y/n): I'd really appreciate it if you let my brother go. I don't want to get my hands dirty before we even had the chance to talk.

Witch Queen: Another annoying brat...

(Y/n): This brat can slice and dice you into sushi... You hag.

Just as (y/n) was going to unsheathe his blade, he felt a number of unfamiliar mana signatures. The Witch Queen noticed it as well and took out a crystal ball. It showed a small army from the Diamond Kingdom currently on their way to the Witches' Forest.

The crows immobilizing Asta dispersed and released him.

Asta: The Eye of the Midnight Sun people... And the Diamonds!?

(Y/n): That one Midnight Sun Mage is with them, the girl. And the guy we fought at the dungeon.

Asta: How 'bout that! He survived.

Fanzell: That boy... Don't tell me... Is that Mars!? And hey (y/n).

(Y/n): Hey Fanzell... And was he one of yours or what?

Witch Queen: I'll use my power to completely obliterate that imperfect lot.

The female mage from the Eye of the Midnight Sun was on a salamander, the Fire Spirit Salamander. It shot a fireball from its mouth at the forest below.

Finral: The forest...!

(Y/n): Salamander's magic ain't no fluke that's for sure.

Vanessa was starting to gain conscience.

Vanessa: Asta...? Why are you here!? (Y/n) too!?

Noelle: Vanessa!

Asta: Vanessa! You're awake! That's great.