Shining Generals

Finral: My, what cute ladies! I know a hill with beautiful flowers that remind me of you. What do you say!? Want to go for a little jaunt with my Spatial Magic?

There was a shocked/disgusted face on the ladies. Not because of Finral, but because Yami, along with Charmy, Asta, and (y/n), we're standing behind him.

Finral: What's wrong? Why the scary faces?

(Y/n): Fun time's over, lover boy.

Finral: Wha... Look what you did!

Yami: Shaddup. Quit whining and take us to Kiten, now.

Finral: Huh!? Wasn't I off today!

Yami: You don't get time off. When you die, then you can be off.

Finral: Agh.

Yami: Gimme a portal, loser! Now!

Asta: C'mon Finral!

- Timeskip -

(Y/n): So this is Kiten?

In front of the Black Bulls was a giant tree

Asta: What's up with the monster tree!? Stuff like that grows here, huh!?

Charmy: Do you think there's giant fruit up there!?

Yami karate chopped the two Black Bull members on the head.

Yami: Ok, idiots, that's enough.

Yami inspected the tree.

Yami: I'd bet this is the Shiny Brigade Captain's spell.

Asta: Say what!? That's a spell!?

Yami: They may not actually need us here.

Finral: W-Well then, let's go back now! Ok!?

Yami: Nah. I'll go see how the war's going. The Captain's probably up top. Be right back. You four help the townspeople out. Just don't help so much you die.

Yami jumped in the air, and disappeared into the tree.

- With Vangeance -

Vangeance: Dear me... Apparently there was an incredible amount of magic on that battlefield. Still, I expect this cleaned it up for the most part...

Suddenly, one of the Shining Generals, Broccos, appeared in front of Vangeance. He was covered in red clay.

Broccos: So you're the Golden Dawn Captain, huh!? I guess I underestimated you. Who'd have thought you had such vast magic!?

Vangeance: Yours is splendid as well. There's no need to be destroyed in vain. Take your comrades and leave this place.