Awakening: Part 3

Asta: I'm not going to die! Not until I become the Wizard King!

Asta ran at Baro and slashed at him with his sword.

(Y/n): And as long as I'm still breathing... I'll make sure you get there!

(Y/n) followed up on his brothers attack and slashed at their opponent. Then, Gauche announces his return by kicking Asta.

Gauche: You almost died right after yelling some dumb stuff.

Asta: Gauche! What were you doing running away!?

(Y/n): Let me guess... Marie said something that made you jealous?

Gauche: Can it! I wasn't running. I was just getting Marie to safety.

Sister Theresa: So the idiot finally came back, did he!?

Sally: It doesn't matter whether you join in or not. It's useless!

Gauche flew straight towards both Sally and Baro.

Gauche: I'll take you on by myself! I'LL FIGHT! FOR THE SAKE OF MARIE'S LOVE! *Mumbles* And so she'll tell me I'm cool! [Mirror Magic: Real Double] [Mirror Magic: Double Reflect Refrain]

Gauche created a copy of himself, him and his double fired a barrage of beams at Baro.

This... Thing keeps regenerating. If we want to beat it... We have to unleash one large attack that completely obliterates it. Unless Gauche has something up his sleeve I'll have to be the one to destroy it.

Baro attacked Gauche and his double, sending them both crashing into the ground. Baro was going to attack the now grounded Gauche, but was saved at the last second by (y/n) and Asta.

(Y/n): If you came here just to die you should've just stayed back with your sister.

Asta: I thought you came to help! What're you doing charging in by yourself!? We're a team right!? WE'LL PROTECT YOU! YOU PROTECT US! IF WE DO THAT, WE'LL BE ABLE TO FIGHT FOREVER! An epic strategy, if I do say so myself!

(Y/n): He's right you know. It's done well for us.

A small smile grows on Gauche's face, and he chuckles.

Gauche: What the heck is that ridiculous strategy? You two are idiots... I guess there's no choice... If you guys die, it'll make Marie said. I'll protect you!

Asta: What're you talking all big for!? We're comrades! What else would we do!?

Gauche: You lousy little runt. That's not how you talk to your betters.

Suddenly, Asta's new sword started to come out of his grimoire. The same one he used in the battle before. He sent out a beam that headed right for Baro, completely slashing part of his face. Even that proved to be futile as the monster regenerated from the damage, much to Asta's surprise.

Asta: Even that isn't gonna work!?

Sally: Wow! What was that!? A flying anti-magic slash attack!? How did you launch it!?

(Y/n): You look hard in thought Gauche. You got some way to take this thing down?

Gauche was able to come up with a new spell, the new spell was engraved into his grimoire. A spell that would help them finally defeat the monster... But he didn't have enough mana to use it.

Gauche: Yeah... I need you and the old hag to buy me some time!

(Y/n): On it! Just don't take your sweet time!

Sister Theresa and (y/n) provided support, trying to protect Gauche and Asta from Baro's mud attack.

Gauche: ASTA!