Underwater Temple

The Black Bulls were all inside Noelle's Sea Dragon's Lair, which formed a giant "bubble" for them to traverse the dangers of the magic region safety and reach the Underwater Temple.

Asta: Whoa!

Magna: Hey, this is pretty nice!

Yami: Great job, Noelle. Keep it up until we get to the Underwater Temple.

Yami rubbed the top of Noelle's head.

Noelle: Of... Of course! Here I go then! He complimented meee!

The Black Bulls plunged into the sea. As they reached the sea floor the currents were starting to become visible due to the strong magic in the area.

Magna: Whooooa, Noelle! You sure you've got this!?

Asta: C'mon Noelle! You can do it!

Luck: Hey, Magna. You're scared, aren'tcha? Because you've got fire magic.

Magna: Wh-wh-who's scared loser!?

Noelle: Would you people be quiet!? I can't concentrate!

Noelle: I'm turning the currents aside! It feels as if the mana is cooperating with me... I can do this!

(Y/n): Just relax Noelle. Don't pay attention to the others, just relax and let go. Be one with the mana.

Noelle turned her head and saw (y/n) walk next to her, his eyes only looking forward.

Noelle: Right!

Vanessa wasn't looking too good, she looked like she was about to barf any minute.

Vanessa: Oops. Seasick. I'm gonna barf...!

Gauche: Hurl, and I'll kill you perv-woman!

Noelle: The currents are getting weaker!

(Y/n): There it is.

In the distance they Black Bulls can see the figure of what they assumed was the Underwater Temple!

(Y/n): Are these fish... Uh... Glowing?

Magna: That glow... Ain't that magic!?

Yami: It looks like some animals evolved independently because of the mana.

Chamy: So... Do you think those taste good?

Charmy couldn't stand it any longer and was about to leave the "bubble" if it wasn't for Magna who stopped her.

Charmy: I'll catch one! Be right back!

Magan: Idiot! Moron! You wanna drown!?

Finral: Hey, look at those pretty shells! Do you think the girls would like them if I took some home?

Noelle spotted a whirlpool, and they were headed straight for it.

Luck: That whirlpool... It's magic!

Yami: Okay, kid. It's all you. Go slice that thing with your anti-magic sword.

Asta: Um, Captain Yami...? The thing is... At the beach... I realized something crazy.

Yami: Huh?

Asta: I can't swim.

Yami: Well (y/n) how about you?

(Y/n): Heh heh... I can't swim either...

The whole squad was caught off guard.

Yami: All that crazy power and that's what stops you? Whatever, Asta is lighter anyway.