Piece of the Past

- (Y/n)'s Mind -

(Y/n) woke up in some sort of library. Bookshelves, everywhere he looked. The library seemed to have been built around trees, as shelves were made inside the trees. The library had a skylight that allowed the rays from the sun outside to shine through.

 The library had a skylight that allowed the rays from the sun outside to shine through

(Y/n): Nice place...

He walked around the library and picked out a book, it was written in that strange language. He had trouble making out the title but he managed to make out two words.

(Y/n): Argonian... Maid? Weird title.

He put the book back and continued walking. He stumbled upon a room. He heard mumbling come from the other side, although he couldn't make out what was being said.

???: (Y/n)! Are you in here!?

An unknown voice called out to him, and spoke in that weird language. He was able to understand the words more clearly this time.

???: Where is that boy?

A man turned the corner, the one who has been calling out to (y/n). The man had long black hair, a beard, and horns that pointed backwards. The man looked to be in his mid thirties to forties.

 The man looked to be in his mid thirties to forties

???: (Y/n)!

The man was looking everywhere, he didn't seem to notice him.

(Y/n): I'm right here...

He called out by the man didn't pay him no mind. In fact, he walked right past him and looked at the door. The man looked at the door for a quick second and then opened it. Inside was a young boy, no older than eight. He was reading some books on the floor.

???: There you are son...

(Y/n): Son...?

The boy looked up at the man and he resembled (y/n), although he had small fangs.

Young (y/n): Hello father. Were you looking for me?

Father: Of course I was...! I've been looking everywhere for you. I should've known you would be here...