First Mission: Pt. 2

Asta bolted towards Heath, striking him with his sword.

Noelle: D-Did he get him!?

(Y/n): No. Look at the ground beneath Asta's feet.

Noelle: Ice?

(Y/n): He caused Asta's momentum to slow.

Heath: Your sword may be able to negate magic... But you might as well be a normal human. Now it's my turn! [Ice Magic: Heavenly Ice Fang]!

 Now it's my turn! [Ice Magic: Heavenly Ice Fang]!

Heath sent an ice spike towards Asta.

(Y/n): ASTA!

(Y/n) ran and pushed his brother out of the way, taking the spell head on. Asta could see his older brother in the distance motionless.

Asta: (Y/N)!

Heath: Heartwarming... But a futile attempt. Now it's your turn to join him.

Heath reader another ice spike.

Heath: This spell takes a lot of powerful magic. However... It looks like I'll be able to make an entrance for one!

Asta stood his ground as he prepared for the attack.

(Y/n): I'M YOUR OPPONENT!

Heath tried to hit (y/n) with an ice spike. He manger to cut part of his shoulder but (y/n) pushed through his attack. He tried to slide Heath, but the man slide out of the way and gained some distance between himself and the Black Bulls.

Heath: There's no way you can win this. Why don't you just give up!?

Asta: If we give up... Who's going to protect them!? I realized you see... This isn't just to keep a promise. I'm going to become the Wizard King... In order to protect EVERYBODY!

Noelle: Wizard King...? What is he talking about...?

Magna: You're a real man Asta!

(Y/n): Hey Asta, Magna...

Asta/Magna: Yea...?

(Y/n): I got a plan. Think you two can leave him open for an attack?

Asta: Don't worry, I got it.

Magna: Leave it to us!

(Y/n): Hey princess...

Noelle: Huh?

(Y/n): Keep the villagers safe would ya...

Heath: Wizard King hm...? A ridiculous dream... Unfortunately... You're about to die.

Magna: LIKE I'D LET YOU KILL HIM MORON!

Magna shot a fireball at Heath.

Magna: IF YOU'RE GONNA OFF ANY BLACK BULL MEMBER... YOU GOT TO GET THROUGH THEIR SUPERIOR FIRST!