Elven Reincarnation: Part 2

The remaining Magic Knights made their way to the Capital.

Asta: AWRIGHT! FULLY RECOVERED!

Asta handed Nozel the magic item back.

Asta: THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS SIR!

Nozel: It's a consumable. Throw it away.

Asta: Is that right!? It's kinda pretty, so unworthy as I am sir, I'll hang on to it!

Zora: We're coming up on the Forsaken Realm...

(Y/n) looked out and saw smoke coming from various places.

Asta/Yuno: THATS... HAGE!

Asta: Yuno, (y/n), and I are from that village! C'mon let's go save them asap!

Nozel: We can't. We have to make for the Capital as quickly as possible. Protecting the Kingdom means prioritizing the defense of the Capital.

Asta: MY HOMETOWN IS PART OF THE KINGDOM TOO—

Nozel: If you must go, no matter what... You go alone. However, you three are both important combat personnel. Finish up fast, then make for the Capital.

Asta/Yuno: YES SIR!

Noelle: I'll go with you!

Nozel: Not you, Noelle. You are a Royal. You're coming with me to defend the castle.

Asta and Yuno we're getting ready to jump off, but (y/n) didn't move.

Asta: (Y/n)! You coming!?

(Y/n): Hm? Oh, yeah.

The brothers get off but not before (y/n) sets Nero on top of Mimosa's head.

(Y/n): Take care of him.

They jumped down and land in front of Nash and Sister Lily, protecting them from an oncoming attack.

Asta: Good job fighting Nash.

Nash started to sob seeing his older brothers.

Nash: Yunooo! Astaaa! (Y/n)!

Asta/Yuno: LEAVE THE REST TO US!

Elf: This seems to have been true of the this body's human as well, but... Are you Magic Knights? To think you'd actually block my attack. Well done.

The possessed Magic Knight sprouted giant flowers from the ground.

Elf: How about this one?

The flowers sprouted a poisonous gas, but Yuno quickly dispersed it.

Recca: Father! Stay with us!

Aruru: Please don't die!

(Y/n) and Asta turned around, only to find an injured Father Orsi on the floor and the other church kids around him. (Y/n) saw a brief flashback, one of his people dead on the floor as his family hugged him close. (Y/n) was filled with rage, his eyes changed color, his teeth sharpened, he transformed as the scales appeared on his arms and his upper body.

(Y/n): Help him. Yuno... Let me handle this.

(Y/n) walked towards the elf, with each step the ground shook and his mana increased.

Elf: A transformation won't help you!

His flowers shot poison gas at (y/n), encasing him in purple smoke. However, (y/n)'s march continued, shocking the elf.

Elf: Wh—

(Y/n) grabbed the elf's face with his hand. The elf struggled, desperately trying to remove (y/n)'s hand to no avail.