Royal Capital

- Black Bull Hideout -

(Y/n), Asta, and the rest of the Black Bulls were enjoying their meals after a successful mission in the dungeon. Asta was eating his food with pace.

Yami walks up in front of the two brothers as he turns his attention to the oldest.

Yami: Hey, kid! Woke up, huh? Great job again. But you and your brother seem to always come back beat up though.

(Y/n): *Mumbles* That's cause we're the ones doing most of the work...

Yami: The Knights Headquarters says it wants a report, so head over there.

Asta: Huh!?

Luck: The Knights Headquarters!?

Yami: You'd start some like of trouble, Luck, so you can't go. Instead we've got a fighting mission. So you can go on that with Magna.

Luck: A mission! Let's team up and do our best, Magna!

Luck told Magan, starts shining in eyes from excitement.

Magna: Huh!? Creepy! Are you really Luck!? You sure you're not Grey!?

Charmy: Me! Me! Over here! I'll go then! What sort of yummy things are waiting the Noble Realm...?

Yami: Uh, no. How could you go? All you do is eat everyday.

Charmy runs out the door.

- Timeskip -

Asta: Man, this is cool! All the houses are gigantic!

(Y/n): We can look at the houses later Asta. We should hurry to see the Wizard King, I doubt he likes to be kept waiting...

As the Black Bulls continue walking, they run into three familiar faces. Yuno, Klaus, and Mimosa.

Asta: Well, well! If it isn't the good people of the Golden Dawn!

Klaus: We haven't seen you for a week, Asta! Are your injuries healed already!? And what about you (y/n)!?

Asta: Yeah! I slept a ton and a ton!

(Y/n): It was only internal damage.

Yuno: What are you? A little kid Asta?

(Y/n) walks in front of Mimosa.

(Y/n): You're the one that healed me right? Thanks... Again...

(Y/n) thanks in her in a much softer tone he normally speaks with. Mimosa flinches slightly and blushes profusely as she runs off.

Asta's eyes went wide.

Asta: That's the second time you've thanked her... And she's a Royal!?

(Y/n): Shut up...

Noelle: What's wrong, Mimosa?

Mimosa: What should I do Noelle!?

Noelle: Um... I

Mimosa: When I see (y/n), my chest starts to hurt. Ever since that day, he's all I've been thinking of. Wha-whatever's the matter with me?