Chapter 12

((Well. Things might be a little different in this chapter))

.

Iceland

.

Things haven't been the same since my brother got together with Denmark. Norway has not been bothering me nearly as much with the "Big Brother" nonsense. Not like I enjoyed being annoyed by my older brother, but it at least I know he cares about me. Now I felt alone.

Sweden was with Finland, and now Denmark with my brother...

.

I guess I was alone. I sighed, sitting at the lake where Norway found me. It was about 12:30 at night, and if I didn't get home by morning, Norway would be worried.

.

Or would he even notice? Norway hasn't talked to me in a few days, and the idea that he has forgotten about me wouldn't get out of my mind. Maybe he has forgotten.

.

"So... I guess it's just me for now..." I told myself while getting up off the cold ground and slowly walking back home. I heard a voice, calling for me. "Island!" It shouted. "Island!" That tone of voice sounded familiar. "Norway?" I said softly. A single tear slid down my cheek as my brother appeared. "Ice... where have you been?" Norway hugged me, clearly he was worried about me.

.

"I was by the lake..." I told him. "Why are you out so late at night?" He looked at me. "I... I thought you forgot about me..." I said quietly. "Island, why would you think that?" Norway hugged me again, pressing my head to his chest. "You've been spending so much time with Denmark lately... I thought you didn't want me around anymore."

.

"Icey, just because I'm with Denmark now doesn't mean I've forgotten about you." I stepped away. "I'm sorry, Nor. Should we go back home?" He nodded, turning away and heading the direction of our house.

.

That is, until something, someone, appeared beside him. "NORWAY!" That someone grabbed his wrists and held a knife to his throat. I could see the fear in my older brother's eyes, and I could tell he wanted to say something. "Okay. Come anywhere near me and this one dies." The person said to me. "J-Just please... don't hurt him..." I whispered. "Did you just tell me what to do?!"

.

He moved the knife from Norway's throat and instead walked towards me. "W-Wait! I didn't mean to-" My sentence was interrupted, the stranger kicked my leg and I fell to the ground. He kicked my head and the last thing I saw was the person grabbing Norway and dragging him away, threatening to kill him. Before I blacked out, I managed to pull my phone out from my pocket and I called 9-1-1, telling them my address and what just happened.

.

Honestly, I was surprised I managed to do even that much before I passed out.

.

((HAHAHA, NOW ALL OF YOU HATE ME. Anyway, I told there would be a plot twist))