Chapter 14

Denmark

.

"Nor..." Norway was lying on a hospital bed, deep cuts and scratches were all over his body. "W-What happened...?" I asked myself. "I told you, the person who took him away was holding a knife." Iceland said. "But why would he do this?" I was close to crying. "I don't know, Denmark," he paused, "We should call Finland and Sweden."

.

I walked up to where Norway was, "Yeah..." His eyes were closed, but he was still breathing. A nurse walked in, "Do you know this man?" She asked. I nodded and heard Iceland say something. "Den... this my fault..." he whispered. "No, it's not, Icey." I could see that he started crying. "Yes, it is... I was being an idiot and I overreacted. This wouldn't have happened if I just trusted Norway and stayed in the house..."

.

"You didn't know someone was following Norway, and you didn't know that this would happen, Iceland. This was just an accident, it wasn't your fault." I turned back to the nurse. "Will he be okay?" She sighed. "Yes. It will take awhile for him to heal, but he should be fine. His name is Lukas, right?"

.

"Yes." I responded. She left Norway's hospital room, leave him, Iceland, and me. "Nor, I'm so sorry..." Iceland said. "Ice, it wasn't your fault." I told him again. Sweden and Finland walked in the room, looking at Norway. Finland gasped, while Sweden just stared in shock.

.

Norway

.

I could recall being dragged away by some man... taking me to some place and hurting me. Two hours later I could hear sirens and I could see flashing lights, but it was all a blur. Not long after, I couldn't stay conscience long enough to remember what happened. But I knew I was in the hospital.

.

I could sense Denmark and Iceland's presence. I just couldn't acknowledge it. They were talking, saying things that I couldn't understand because I wasn't able to focus. I was going to wake up soon, but I was just so tired and I knew I needed to rest.

.

Knowing that Iceland was there, by my hospital bed, I was so glad that he was alright. That's all I really cared about. Not my wounds, just the fact that Iceland wasn't hurt like I was. I wanted to wake up and tell him that I was going to be okay.

.

I finally summoned the will to wake, slowly, my eyelids fluttered open. The first thing I saw was Denmark standing right next to me. "Denmark...?" I managed to ask. His attention focused on me, with his eyes wide. "Norway! I' m so happy you're awake!" He said, hugging me tightly. "Ow..." I whispered. "Oh, sorry." Denmark loosened his grip on me, though he didn't entirely let go. "Is Iceland okay?" I asked.

.

"Yes." Iceland walked up next to me, holding my hand.

.

((Well, I'm just going to end the chapter here. Sorry it took me a while to update, but here it is.

And, um, later in the book, maybe in like, a few more chapters, do you guys want me to write some smut? My friend says I should so I've been considering it, but I can't decide so I want you guys to help me make the decision))