Chapter 4

Norway

"Wait, Norge!" I heard an all too familiar voice shout behind me. I didn't turn around, instead I just stood there, looking at the rising sun over lake. "What is it, Denmark?" Couldn't I get the point across to him that I didn't want to be around the Dane right now? "Well... um... I wanted to say I am sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset," I heard him say behind me. I sighed. "No... you didn't make me mad," I said. "But you said--"
"I used that moment as an excuse to sit here and think about how..." I trailed off. "Think about what?"

Denmark

Norway stopped talking. He was at this lake, which I didn't even know was here, to think about something. "Think about what?" I asked. To many secrets, and I wasn't going to let this one slip away from me. "Never mind..." Norway said, trying cover his face. Was he blushing? "Fine, you win. I am here because I need to think of a way to tell you I... love you..."

Norway

I tried to walk away after admitting my feelings to Denmark, but something unexpected happened soon after. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me close, then I felt our lips collide in a kiss. I tried to pull away, but Denmark wouldn't let up. Eventually, he broke away. "Love you, too," I felt my face grow red. "Norway, your blushing," He grinned that silly grin he always has. "R-Really? Um... sorry," Denmark laughed. "Don't be, you look adorable!" A smile spread across my face. "D-Do you really think so?" He kissed me again. "Would I lie to you?" I hugged him. "I love you, Denmark," I felt his arms wrap around me. "I love you more,"