Chapter 3

Denmark

I argued with Sweden as Norway stated he was leaving for a while. "Hey, Norge, why are you leaving all the sudden? You need to stay and try to convince Denmark to dress properly," I heard Iceland say. "I look fine!" Sometimes I wonder if they actually think I part if this family, or if I am just an annoying voice. It hurts, the way they talk to me, especially Norway. He acts like I don't have feelings. I didn't notice when Norway closed the door, all I heard was a loud slam. "Norway, where are you going?" I shouted through the door. "Somewhere that's not here! I need to get away from people, especially you!" I heard him shout back. 'What was I doing wrong? I just asked him a question...' I thought.

Norway

I started running away from the house. Sure, we might have made too big of a deal out of things, but it's always the same way every morning. I was tired of it, especially covering my feelings for Denmark. I just wanted my life to be less loud and obnoxious. The forest looked over me in a dark shadow. I usually go here to think and practice magic. The leaves crunched under my feet, finally at a walking speed. There was a lake beyond the forest, that only I knew about. It was a rather long walk, but I didn't mind. A sound of something, or someone, hit my ears. I stopped for a second, and then began running again. I hated the thought of being followed. The lake appeared in front if me; I finally stopped running. "Wait! Norge!"

((Cliffhanger, don't hate me. Anyway, sorry this was a rather short chapter and thatI haven't been updating a lot. I have been dealing with depression and school, so it's been really rough, but I am okay now, so DON'T WORRY))