Chapter 11

((WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MIGHT MAKE YOU SAD. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED))

.

Denmark

.

Norway had told me he would start playing his violin again, and I couldn't really tell him how happy I was to hear that. I really loved his playing, it always calmed me down, and what I was amazed by was how he was able to play completly by memory.

.

"Hey, Nor?" I asked. "Hm?"

.

"We never found out what the fox says." I said laughing. "DENMARK, I WILL KILL YOU!" He shouted. I started running down the stairs, while Norway was shouting profanities. I was glad no one else was home, or else there would probably be a fight.

.

"N-Nor, calm down!" I said playfully. I stopped running, causing Norway to run into me, knocking us both to the floor. "G-Get off me!" He said in a slight panic. I giggled and stood up, helping him off the floor. Norway quickly pulled down his sleeves, calming down.

.

Norway

.

I pulled down my sleeves, breathing a sigh of relief. There was something I didn't want him, or anyone to find out. I was glad that Denmark didn't notice. Or so I thought. "Nor... now that I think about it... you have been wearing long sleeves for a few weeks now. Is there something you're hiding from me?" He asked. "N-No, nothing like that..." I tried to hide my nervousness. "Norge, come here." I shook my head and stepped back. "Please?"

.

I turned around and ran up the stairs, nearly tripping. "Nor, come back!" Denmark shouted as I locked myself in the bathroom. I knew I wouldn't be able to hide in there forever, but it couldn't hurt to try. "Norway, please come out of there." Denmark said calmly. I started crying, unlocking the door and letting him inside.

.

"Norway, why are you crying? I won't be upset, I promise." He hugged me tightly as I started sobbing into his chest. "I-I'm sorry, Denmark, I really am. I don't know why, but for the past few months I've been feeling so weak and useless." Denmark kissed my forehead, "And why have you been wearing long sleeves so often?" I pulled up my left sleeve, revealing the dark-red lines that show I've been cutting. "Norge..." At that point, I could stop crying. There were tears flowing down either side of my face, making my eyes red and puffy. "Denmark...I-I'm so sorry... I understand if you don't want to be friends anymore."

Denmark only hugged me tighter. "Norway, I don't know why you would ever think of something like that. I love you and nothing will ever change my feelings towards you. But... you do realise what you're doing to yourself, right? You're slowly killing yourself. I can't let you do that." He pulled my chin up, looking me in the eyes. "I want you to stop hurting yourself." I nodded, finally calming myself down, wiping away the tears.

.

"O-Okay... I will." Denmark smiled. "Good. You need some rest, you look tired." He said while picking me up and carrying me to his room. I guess it was actually both of ours, since I haven't slept in mine for a few days. "Denmark, will you stay?" He smiled again. "I will, just give me a minute."

.

Denmark

.

I left and walked to the kitchen, quickly making some food for Norway. He needed to eat, I noticed that he was getting so skinny. When everything was ready, I went back upstairs, placing the food on Norway's lap. "Eat this." I told him. He slowly grabbed the fork, picking away at the plate in front of him. "T-Thank you, D-Denmark."

.

((I WARNED YOU))