Chapter 9

Norway
.
I stepped outside after Denmark fell asleep. "Hello, Nor." I heard a familiar voice say. "Hallo, Ice." Iceland walked out of the shadows. "What are you doing out here?" I questioned. "I could ask you the same thing," He responded. "Anyway... since when do you and Denmark get along so well?" Iceland asked. "What are you talking about?" He grinned a little. "I saw you two back in the forest." My face reddened a little. "Okay... just please don't tell anyone." Iceland nodded. "I won't. Just tell the others soon, okay?" I agreed.
.
Soon after my confrontation with Iceland, I headed back inside and Denmark wasn't on the sofa where he was sleeping when I left. "Now I have to find him, don't I?" I asked myself. Where could Denmark be? My first choice was the kitchen. The area was empty and I found out he wasn't there. I decided to explore upstairs. To the left was the door to the washroom, the first door upstairs. I quietly knocked and the door slowly opened. Nothing there.
.
I started to get worried. The next option was my room. Why would Denmark be in there? I decided to look anyways. As I walked in through the entryway, something grabbed me from behind. "I got you!" A playful voice said. "Den, I thought you were asleep. I was worried about you." I said in my usual monotone voice. "Sorry I worried you." He lightly kissed me. "It's okay. Just don't do it again." Denmark nodded. "I'm tired, aren't you?" He asked. "You were just asleep." I responded. "Yeah, for like, 3 minutes."
.
He dragged me to his room. "Where are we going?" Denmark slowed his pace. "I'm tired, I told you." I sighed. "I am a little, too..." He fell on the mattress. "Well, good night, Nor." I hesitantly lied next to him. "Night, Denmark."

((So sorry for not updating a lot... I've been going through some stuff...))