Chapter 2

Norway

I walked out of my room, fully dressed. I went downstairs to the kitchen and made some coffee. Sweden and Iceland were already making breakfast, meaning Dane and Finland were still sleeping. "So, how was your night?" I asked Iceland. "It was okay. What happened with you?" I had to think for a second about what he meant. "Oh, you mean why I shouted? I just had a nightmare," I lied. The last thing I wanted everyone to know is that I actually care about Dane, despite the fact of how much I wanted to tell him how I felt about him.

Denmark

I couldn't sleep after hearing Norway wake up, so I just lied in bed, hoping just to rest a little. Eventually, I got up, not even bothering to put on any more clothes. All I really had on were my boxers, and I started running down stairs. I needed to act happy to cover the pain of knowing Norway will say something insulting to me.

Norway

I heard loud footsteps upstairs, saying Dane was awake. 'Here we go...' I thought to myself. "Hi, guys! Hoping you're all well!" He shouted. Finland came down stairs slowly behind him. "Agh! Please, put on some clothes!" Iceland begged. "Aww! But I'm the oldest! I should get to wear what I want!" I finished making my coffee, "Dane, I think we are all in agreement that you should put some clothes on. Please, have you forgotten there are other people here? Besides, I don't think even you could go outside like that," I retorted. I absolutely hate talking to Dane like that. "How many times do I have to tell you, I am the oldest," Sweden added. "Well, I am going to take a walk," I said, just to get away from the up coming argument.