Chapter 6

Denmark
.
"What's wrong?" I heard Norway ask. "Do you feel like... someone is watching us?" He shook his head. "No. You're just being paranoid." I sighed. "Okay... but just in case, lets get back to the house." Norway looked at me. "But I thought you wanted to sta--" I cut him off with a light kiss. "Forget about that. We need to get back to the house." He nodded.
.
"Sweden, we're home!" I shouted, the sound of my voice echoing throughout the house. "Okay. Is Norway with you?" Sweden asked. "Yes. I'm here. Have you seen Iceland?" Sweden replied, "He went out looking for Denmark and hasn't returned." Norway started up the stairs, "Oh... tell him I will be in my room."
.
I followed him to his room. "What are you doing up here?" Norway asked. "Oh... um... I wanted to see what you were doing..." He looked at me. "You're lying. I can tell." I blushed a little. "Well... do you wanna...?" He blushed even more than me. "No. Not today, at least."
.
Norway
.
I walked away from Denmark. Maybe he was right someone was watching us. "Are you alright? Are you mad at me or something?" I shook my head. "Norge, will you please tell me what's bothering you?" He asked. "Nothing is bothering me." I felt bad about all the secrets I have kept from him over the years. "Are you lying?" My hands started shaking with nervousness. "N-No..." Denmark kissed me. "I think you are." He grinned mischievously. "N-No, I'm not," I pulled away. I wasn't in the mood; I was too tired.
.
"Hey... I am going to sleep soon. It's getting late." Denmark left me to change. I let go of all the tension that was building up inside of me. "Iceland saw us kiss back in the forest... didn't he?" I finished changing, and I opened my bedroom door to find out Denmark was right in front of me.
.
Denmark
.
"Norway, do you ever have trouble sleeping? Like woken up by nightmares?" I asked him. "Yes. Every night, in fact." I blushed a little. "Do you want to sleep with me? So I can comfort you if it happens again?" He agreed. "Okay, follow me." I led Norway to my room. "You can sleep here. I am going to make something for dinner. Are you hungry?" He lied down on my bed. "No, I'll pass." I walked out of the room, leaving him to sleep.