Chapter 7

Denmark
.
I walked back into my room to find Norway sleeping. He was snoring softly, it was pretty cute. I changed into my night clothes and lied down next to him, and fell asleep.
.
Norway moved a little and sat up. I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Good morning, Norge." He stretched. "Good morning." I kissed his forehead. "How did you sleep? Did you have another nightmare?" Norway froze. "Uh... y-yeah..." I hugged him. "What was it about? Will you tell me, please?" He nodded. "Y-You left me in the forest for me to suffer pain... and I-I couldn't move. After about thirty minutes, you came back holding y-your battle a-axe. I don't know what happened after, that is all I know."
.
"Oh... I'm sorry. You know I would never do anything to hurt you, I hope you know that." Norway hugged me. "I know..." I kissed him. "Good." He got out of bed. "What do you want for breakfast?"
.
Norway
.
"I don't know. I'm not really hungry, anyway," I sighed. "Okay. Well, I'm going to go make something. If you need me, I'll be downstairs," Denmark said.
.
I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I cleaned myself and washed my hair. After about ten minutes I got out and dried off. There were clean clothes on the counter. 'Was someone in here? I didn't hear the door open...' It was one of my sailor uniforms, and Denmark's little square hat. I didn't question it, I just put on the clothes and walked out.
.
A hand wrapped around my wrist and I felt a pair of lips touch mine. "Hello, Norge. I see you're wearing the hat I put in there for you." I laughed a little. "So it was you. How did you get in without me noticing?" Denmark laughed more. "Sometimes even I can be quiet." I gave him his hat back. "Here, this belongs to you." He took it and put it back on my head. "Not anymore. It's yours now."