Chapter 13

Denmark

.

I waited for Norway to return home, he had gone out to find Iceland. I looked up as I heard a knock at the door. "This is the police." A voice said. I answered the door, seeing a police officer. "May I help you?" I asked. "Yes. About thirty minutes ago we received a call informing us that two people were attacked." The officer told me. "Attacked? Are you sure you have to right address?" I was confused. "Yes, sir. This was the address the the person on the phone told us to go to."

.

Then it all clicked. "Oh my god... uh... please, excuse me." I said as I started running towards the forest. Norway told me that he was going there to search for his brother. The policeman followed, scribbling something down in a note book. I gasped as I saw Iceland lying on the ground, unconscience.

.

"I-Iceland!" I picked him up off the ground, hearing him mumble something. "He... he took Nor..." He said, barely audible. "Iceland, your head..." I pointed out that a small trail of blood was running down the side of his head. "Oh, yeah... don't worry about it. We need to find Norway..." I turned to the police officer. "Can you help find him?" He nodded. "It will take a while-"

.

"No! I need to find Norway now!" I shouted. "Sir, please. We will do what we can to help, but we'll need time to do it." I growled, "You don't understand. He's special to me. I need to know where he is soon. Don't even bother helping me." The police officer shook his head. "Alright, you're on your own." And with that he left.

.

"Ice, are you alright?" I asked once we got back to the house. "Yeah. It's just a little scratch, I'll be fine." I nodded while grabbing my battle axe. "I'm going to go find Nor. I might be gone for a while, do you think you'll be able to manage by yourself?" Iceland looked at me. "I'm going with you." I shook my head. "No. Norway will kill me if anything happened to his little brother." Iceland sighed. "What would happen to me?"

.

"I don't know. You could get hurt. Heh... if that happened Norway would never forgive me." I said. "Well, I guess I won't let anything happen to me." I knew Iceland, with his stubborn personality, wouldn't give up until I let come help search for Norway. "Fine. Let's go."

.

About three hours after we started looking for Norway, Iceland said, "What if... He's dead...?" Although he didn't show it, I could tell Iceland was in a panic. "No. He can't be dead. He's a country, and countries cannot die," I lied. I knew there were ways to kill a country. If they were hit at a certain angle, and with the right amount of power and accuracy, the country's land would be affected, and the country would die off. "Denmark... where do you think he is?"

.

"I don't have any idea." I was lost in thought. "Hospital?" The hospital... Norway has been gone for nearly four hours. Enough time for a stranger hurt him. It was possible, that Norway was in the hospital. "I highly doubt it, but just in case, let's go." Iceland nodded.

.

We arrived at the hospital, and I was shaking so much. I walked up to the lady at the front desk, Iceland following. "L-Lukas Bondevik...?" I asked. "Yes, he's in the Emergency Room." I nodded, turning to Iceland. "What made you think he was here?" Iceland smirked. "Brotherly instincts."

.

Iceland led me to Norway's room; what I saw made my heart skip a beat.

.

((I'M AN EVIL INDIVIDUAL))