Chapter 5

Norway

At about noon, Denmark made me explain how I knew about the lake. The forest was connected to the place where I found Iceland wandering outside all by himself. After I found him alone, Iceland showed me the lake where he stayed. Only he and I have known about it since then, and now Denmark.

"So, Iceland was the first to know about the lake?" He asked. "Yes. I go here a lot to think, it's always so peaceful," I answered. I guess I forgot Denmark was there for a second; I didn't even notice him until he gently grabbed my chin and kissed me. We stayed like that for a few seconds, and we would've continued, but I heard something rustle behind us.

I pulled away, and Iceland appeared out of the shadows. "Norway, have you seen Den..." He trailed off, seeing Denmark beside me. "Oh, never mind. Denmark, Sweden has calmed down, you can go back to the house when you're ready."

Denmark

I was a bit disappointed when Norway broke the kiss, but after I found out Sweden was calm we were left alone again, I resumed the kiss. "Hah... Denmark..." I heard him say. "What is it?" Norway turned away. "How are we going to keep this from the others?" He leaned his head on my shoulder. "I can find a way, you don't worry about it, okay?" He nodded, as I started to gently rub his back. "Are you sure? What if they get suspicious?" I shook my head. "They won't, I promise you," Norway closed his eyes. "Okay... I trust you..." I kissed his forehead.

After a while, Norway stood up. "Should we start heading back?" I got up with him. "Yes, it will be dark soon."

Norway

We started heading back to the house, but it took awhile because Denmark was looking at the forest around him. "Denmark, we have to get back to the house." He ran up to me and hugged me. "But it's so pretty out here! Can we just enjoy the scenery for a while?" I knew there was no point in arguing with him. "Hah... fine. We can stay for a few minutes," I said as I saw Denmark's eyes light up. "Yay! Thank you so much!" I laughed a little, "Calm down..." He sighed. "Sorry. I like new places. They're like new adventures!" I thought for a second. "I guess they are..." Denmark suddenly looked around. "What's wrong?"

((Cliffhanger again. Anyway, I tried to make this chapter longer than the others. I think I failed... but I hope you enjoyed anyway))