#Arvi

Guess who was MIA for a long ass period and decided to update. Yup! I did!

Sorry guys, my granpa was unwell and then everything just started to mess up with school stress and then granpa tested positive so our house was used for home quarantine stuff, etc. Etc.

But, I finally have the peace of my mind to update again. So I hope you enjoy it❤️

Btw, this is happening before Tanvi was pregnant, somewhere in between.

Arjun's P.O.V.

"Arjun wake up!"

"Mom please let me sleep, I'm exhausted," I whined and snuggled in Tanvi's pillow.

"Exhausted or missing her?"

"Why do you know everything?" I whined and sat up with a pout.

"My goodness! Stop behaving like a five year old and get showered already! You stink! Come down within 10 minutes or else I'll personally drag you out of this bed!" Mom said and left.

I begrudgingly walked to the bathroom and quickly took a shower and got dressed.

"Good morning cranky baby," Sonia said as she smiled in my direction and I just gave her a stink eye before sitting down and eating by breakfast.

"So all set for the meeting?" Dad asked and the fork dropped out of my hand.

Oh shit! I forgot. We had a meeting today and I haven't prepared anything. Fuck!

"Good to know you forgot about it," dad said and rolled his eyes.

I immediately got up from the table and rushed to the office hoping to get some time to prepare for the meeting.

"Come to my office and brief me about my schedule," I told my secretary and threw my bag on the sofa and sat down.

Once he was done briefing me I opened my laptop and immediately I felt a feeling of homesickness hit me. Tanvi had gone on a business trip to London and looking at her photo as my wallpaper I couldn't help but miss her. She was my home, my love.

"Sir, meeting room is ready," he said and left and I got up, read to embarrass myself in front of the investors.

As I entered the room, to my surprise two of the employees from Tanvi's firm had accompanied the investors and they smiled warmly in my direction.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

After finishing the meeting, I sat in my chair with my head in my hands while the investors left.

"Mr. Malhotra, we hope you're doing good," those two employees said.

"Hmm I am,"

They looked unconvinced but smiled and left.

I retrieved my phone from my blazer  and called Tanvi but it went to her voicemail and I felt irritated.

It had been two days since we last spoke and four days since we last saw each other and I am so close to flying to London and meeting her.

I pinged my assistant and told him to clear my schedule for the day and bring me strong coffee.

"I've never seen you so restless," Roshan said as he walked inside the meeting room half an hour later with two cups in his hand.