#Naisha

Her first Karwa chaut...

Roshan's P.O.V.

"Oh boy! What a tiring day." I groaned as I stepped inside the room.

There's just something about being in love. I yearn to be near Sonia, I just forget everything when I'm near her, she's just all I care about. My family does make me happy, but the way she makes me happy, it's the giddy feeling, the butterflies in my stomach, it's just different.

I smiled as I realised that my wife, had fallen asleep while she waited for me and her hands were covered in henna.

I quickly changed into something comfortable, before walking out of the bathroom and walking closer to Sonia.

I held her hands in my hand and kissed them, even though I hated the smell of henna. I caressed her hands with the pad of my thumb and just stared at her. She looked so beautiful, and I'm so lucky to call her my wife.

"Stop staring at me like that creep." She said groggily.

"Hi baby." I said as I pecked her cheeks.

"Hi Rosh."

"Did you eat food?"

"Of course I did, I need to be full for tomorrow, I mean, Karwa chaut right so..."

"You going to fast?"

"Of course, I want my hand and to live a long life." She said.

Sonia's P.O.V.

I woke up early in the morning for my morning ritual and was dressed in a red saree.

It was around 7 in the evening and all I had to do was to wait for my husband to show up and just then the bell rung and I'm walked my husband, he had a bruise on his cheek and his lower lip was busted.

My smile immediately turned into a frown as I rushed to him.

"What happened?"

"Nothing, now can we get over with the ritual baby?" He said as he placed his bag on the sofa. I held his hand and turned him around. With the long end of my saree, I gently wiped his lip.

"What are you doing? Your saree--"

"It doesn't matter, you matter." I said and I heard the awe's from behind us but I didn't pay attention to it.

Once the pooja was done, we all stood in the backyard, and waited for the moon.

Once the moon had appeared, I placed a small Diya in my sieve and stared at the moon from that, praying for the long life of my husband and then moved the sieve to my husband's face which looked handsome in the diya's light.

Once that was done, I offered some water to the moon and placed it in the pooja plate.

Roshan picked the glass of water and offered it to me so that I could break my fast. He helped me take a sip and then fed me the sweet.

Once my fast was broken, I smiled as I stared at the moon.

"Sonia." Roshan called me and I turned to see him staring at me from the sieve. He then stared at me.

"Stop staring at me, and break my fast as well." He said and my jaw touched the floor and I stared at him.

"What?"

"Oh baby, did you really think only you are allowed to fast for the long life of your partner? Do you want me to live a long life without you? Stupid stupid girl." He mumbled as he walked closer. I took the glass of water and offered it to him and fed him the sweet.