#Arvi

This chapter is very much required.

Tanvi's P.O.V.

Today I, as usual woke up at an ungodly hour, at 3 a.m. my whole body was groaning with pain and I just couldn't sleep. But this was usual, for I was pregnant and pregnancy came with a lot of changes, which included not wearing my favourite clothes, not eating certain things, waking up at ungodly hours, etc.

But I was more shocked to see that the space next to me was empty. My husband wasn't sleeping.

"Arjun," I called for him softly as I sat up from the bed and searched for him. That is when the cool breeze hit me and I realised he was in the balcony.

I walked slowly to him and I sat with him. I realised his face was buried in his hands.

"Arjun,"

On getting no response, I feared maybe something had happened with him.

"Arjun, what happened, talk to me," I said as I shook him and he stared at me.

"I'm sorry baby," he said as he held my hands.

"What did you do now?" I asked, feeling a little scared as to what was about to come.

"You know today, it's been a year since we firdt fought after our marriage," he said as he stared blankly at the sky.

"Pft... You remembered the date,"

"Of course I would! Instead of being a caring husband, I was an asshole to you,"

"Arjun--"

"No Anvi, let me just get it off my chest,"

"That day when I met Aradhya, I was shocked, and I let her called herself my girlfriend, I never really dated her you know, I couldn't, I knew that you would never date anyone as well, and I also knew that you didn't have a choice in leaving London, you were forced, and then when Aradhya literally dragged me to a mall, I told her that you were my wife, she was shocked and she congratulated me but I didn't know that she thought I was joking, and then when I went to London for the business meeting, I had called you because I was missing you, and then your manager answered the call, I just,"

"I was just scared baby, no it wasn't like I didn't trust you, I didn't trust myself, I felt like maybe by leaving you like that, you really hated me and it just felt wrong to accuse you of cheating on me when I know even if it was a life and death situation you would never ever cheat on me, I'm so sorry and I don't know why you forgave me, I really don't but I'm so happy that you did even though I had hurt you so much you forgave me,"

"And so why are you feeling bad right now Arjun, I forgave you because I knew you honestly felt bad, I forgave you," I said as I held his face in my hands and wiped his tears away.

"I'm so sorry baby," he said as he pulled me into a hug and I smiled as I snuggled closer to him.

"So you were awake at this ungodly hour because of this?" I asked and he nodded.

"You're such a dummy,"

"Hey! You can't really blame me, I honestly felt so bad, and I was even more disheartened when you remember I came into our room to inform you that I was going for a business trip and I found you sleeping on the sofa,"

"You know I can't sleep without cuddling someone,"

"You could've slept hugging the pillow, you didn't need to strain your neck like that by sleeping on the sofa, I'm sorry" he said and I just shook my head.

"Ducking stop saying sorry, or else it will ruin my mood," I grumbled.

"So what can I do to make your mood better?"

I got up and dragged him inside the room and made him sit down on the chair and took the oil bottle from my vanity and placed it in his hands.

"Massage my head, it's aching a lot, do that and I'll see if my mood is better or not," I said and he eagerly nodded before taking some oil in his palm and gently massaging it on my hair.

I felt my headache disappearing and I felt light once he was done, he then braided my hair and placed a napkin on my pillow, before setting me down on the bed and I was out like a light.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Good morning," I heard Arjun greet me as he kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me lightly.

"Seems like you've showered already,"

"How do--"

"I can smell the Colgate in your breath," I said and snuggled closer to him.

"Hey! Keep your head away, it will ruin my shirt,"

"Shirt or my hug, you choose," I said as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Hugs obviously," he said and hugged me.

"So, because I woke up earlier and because I felt a lot lighter since our talk, I thought about, breakfast in bed!" He said and revealed the tray of the scrumptious food he had prepared.

I squealed and clapped my hands, my mouth watering as I stared at the heavenly food in front of me.

"Such a baby,"

"Well, a baby that you love so shut up!" I snapped and opened my mouth so he could feed the strawberries to me.

"Get ready, we have to meet my brother and his beloved in an hour's time because we need to discuss things regarding the new project and then you also have to help me with the accounts of the company," he said as he held me.

"I love you Arjun," I said and kissed his cheek before I went and took a shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys liked this update! Thank you all for reading and lots of love from the author. I just got 700k reads on AMTH and I'm squealing.

Love,
D❤️