#Arvi

Please forgive me in advance if you find my writing very sloppy. It's going to be their second Karwa chauth(while she is pregnant). Like just bare with me😭😂

Tanvi's P.O.V.

"Tanvi, baby please,"

"What's your problem if I want to fast?!" I whined, my pregnancy hormones only escalating my mood swings. 

"But it's not a good decision! Try to understand and listen to me once baby,"

"For once? Man do you ducking know how many times I have listened to you? And this is Karwad chauth, no way in heck am I missing this," I said as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Fine! Do whatever you want to, you're so stubborn," he said and bent down to kiss my forehead before leaving for work.

For the whole day, I had Sonia and mom keep me company where they tried to talk me out of the fast but I wanted to. I wanted to fast.

Though for the whole day I tried to ignore the nagging feelings that kept irritating me. I remember the last Karwa chauth and I just...

No Tanvi, think positively, he wouldn't do that.

When I went down, to my surprise, Roshan wasn't home yet as well but that nagging feeling wouldn't go away.

When the time arrived, Roshan and Arjun were still not here.

Sonia paced around the living room as she waited for our husbands while I played with Natasha trying to distract my mind.

"Why won't they fucking answer my calls!" Sonia hissed and frustrated tears welled in her eyes and she threw her phone on the sofa.

"Mom, you go and break the fast, I don't think they'll be coming any time soon," Sonia said as she sat down, her hands trembling a little.

"But--"

"No, dad, I think she is right, you all go ahead," I said with a smile.

"I swear I will kill Roshan with my bare hands the moment he steps inside the house,"

"Me too," I said as I yawned and leaned my head on the pillow and closed my eyes.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"What the fuck!" I heard Sonia gasp and that jerked me out of my sleep. I blinked furiously to get my vision back and stared at the site in front of me.

"A-arjun, w-what happened?" I asked as I tried to stand but he motioned for me to sit down as he walked closer to me.

"I ruined everything once again didn't I?" He asked.

I said nothing as I dragged my hand to his swollen eyes and his busted lips and the bandage around his forehead.

"What happened?" I asked as I stared at Roshan who was limping.

"A drunk driver collided with us when we were on our way back," Roshan told as he sank on the sofa and sighed out.

"I'm so sorry baby," Arjun murmured as he leaned his forehead against mine.

"Luckily, there was no major damage on both ends, the patrol police got to us faster than we anticipated and we were safely transferred to the hospital," Roshan said as Sonia sat besides him and stared at him wide eyed.