#Naisha

So because harshita4289 wanted yet another post even when she favours #Arvi.
To my dear #Arvi lover, next post is #Arvi only, don't worry.

Roshan's P.O.V. (continuation from last post)

I woke up to the cries of my angel, I felt like cribbing because I was disturbed from my sleep, but then one look at my peacefully sleeping wife and I regretted even thinking of cribbing when I left her in this situation for 2 weeks.

"Natasha," Sonia mumbled in her sleep and I held her hand and kissed her forehead.

"Sleep babygirl, I'll take care of it," I said and Sonia smiled sleepily before mumbling I love you and slept.

I crawled over to Natasha and the moment she saw my face, she stopped crying and clapped her hands.

"Bad bad girl, you love troubling momma now don't you?" I asked in my baby voice and cradled her in my arms and placed the milk bottle in her mouth.

Once she was done, I swayed a little and she peacefully slept in my arms with her little hands fisting around my shirt. I eased her down on her little bed and crawled over to my wife and pulled her closer to my body as I cuddled her to sleep.

Sonia's P.O.V.

When I woke up, I realised I was alone so I quickly took a shower and padded my way into our kitchen to find my sister glaring at Roshan while my mom and dad made funny faces for Natasha.

"Sanjana, stop glaring at him,"

"Yeah like you've already punched me quite hard on my jaw, I still have a bruise," Roshan whined.

"You ducking deserve it, I'll kill you and bring you back to life once again to kill you back the next time you mess up with my sister," Sanjana said. There she was, the protective sister who never made me even feel like I wanted a brother because she was both for me, a brother and a sister.

When people mocked my parents for having two girls and no son, Sanjana would always get riled up, she started loathing men so much that she would threaten any guy that even approached me. It wasn't because guys did anything, it was just that she hated the fact that our relatives didn't accept us girls as openly as they accepted our cousin brothers. She even threatened to kill my jiju the first time she met him but I knew it the moment I met my jiju. I knew it that he would be perfect for her, he would cherish her, protect her and love her.

I just chuckled at her threat before walking over and sitting next to her and eating my breakfast, I felt a lot better today than I felt yesterday. Maybe it was my husband's presence or maybe it was my good health or maybe it was both, but I felt better.

While eating breakfast, I found Roshan dozing off and when I was too busy feeding milk to Natasha, he slept off with his head on the table.

"Sonu, you take care of your husband, I'll take care of my baby niece," Sanjana said as she took Natasha and all of them left us alone as they went to the garden in our backyard.

I sighed before walking over to my husband and shook him lightly.

"Rosh, wake up," I said.

"5 more minutes,"

"I'll give you two hugs if you wake up,"

"Shut up,"

"And I was thinking of some kisses but it's ok sleep on this uncomfortable table, I'll kiss--"

"Those kisses are only for me," Roshan said as he stood up and stared at me.

"I knew that trick would work now let's get to my room so you can sleep peacefully," and I held his hand and pulled him so he followed me.