Not an update

So as you probably know by the title, it's not an update! But I'm just here because my heart is so full right now. Less than a year ago, I started writing this book because it was an escape mechanism for me. I really wasn't feeling the best and I just wanted to escape because my new love a.k.a. my books also couldn't satisfy me. I started writing AMTH, I didn't know what was going on through my head I knew I just had to start writing a book.

As you all probably by now know that I am the biggest hopeless romantic. Like if you see the way I've made Arjun and Roshan and Armaan's characters, you all know how much of a hopeless romantic I am.

Even now I'm going through a rough phase, it's not really much but when I see the people close to me choosing others over me, it hurts and for me, my friends mean a lot to me, so when I see my close friends do something that hurts me, i just go into a very bad phase. I'll tell you what happened at the end, for now let me just thank you all.

Why am I thanking you? Because I just feel so happy that you have enjoyed reading my books, that I made you laugh while you read my book. You know, I feel so safe on wattpad. I'm anonymous, there's no fear of you all judging me and even if you knew me, trust me I am a pretty good human being except when I'm pissed😩

And it warms my heart how you all just wait for my updates, patiently and you all love my updates even those where I feel like I haven't given my 100%.

Every single vote makes me happy, every single comment makes me happy, every single one of you makes me so so so damn happy.

When I started this book I didn't know if I'll continue but I did and it's just the best decision I ever made!

By now you all probably also know that I am the "good girl" who doesn't have a boyfriend, who doesn't do drugs or drinks or goes to parties. And so these silly gestures mean a lot to me.

And if you are still reading through the whole rant, I love you!!!!!❤️😭

Also about what happened:

So when I was in 7 I had one girl best friend and I made another girl best friend, that other girl best friend, let's call her X, had a guy best friend, G, now things happened, and X and I drifted apart. Somehow G and I started talking and we spoke so much that we would almost be talking for 3 hours a day, one day H messages me and he's like "thank you for being my best friend" he was the one who declared me as his best friend. Oh also G is my brother's classmate and now he is one of my brother's best friend. So G's 1000 word essay for me just warmed my heart and I wrote two for him, both a minimum of 1500 words.

Another thing you should know by now, I talk in paragraphs, so like I will send you a big paragraph directly, so you don't interrupt me in the middle and you can just say everything at the end🤦🏻‍♀️

After some time G and I drifted apart... But he really meant a lot to me you know, no I didn't love him, but he was my first male best friend. We drifted apart because he would half the time ignore me, and I was the only one initiating conversations.

We stopped talking, occasionally he would ring my brother and when my brother wasn't around I would be forced to answer called and it would always be a two word conversation like
"your brother's there?"
"No"
"okay"
"okay"
"tell him to call me"
"okay"
"Bye"
"Bye"

See that! A few months ago, he messages me and he's like "I miss talking to you"

Now the biggest dummy that I am, I was like oh he actually misses me😑 so I started talking, getting my hopes high again only to realise that just because no one was talking to him, he wanted to talk to me.

Similarly one of my other best friend has been drifting apart from me because, my dear readers, your author is the most awkward human being! So people start choosing others over me.

There are more things that are happening and I have seriously been feeling so low, but hey there is one good news, I have written out the first chapter of "Sanjana and Rohan's book". Sanjana is Sonia's sister. If you've forgotten.

I'll post it soon.

If you have read the whole thing and are know reading this, thank you so much for listening to my rant! 🙈 I love you loads❤️