#Arvi

So, I'm updating after a long time, because I feel a lot better. I am like that you know once things are off my chest, I'm so much for creative and productive. So, behold! I present to you, your favourite ship #Arvi!

Tanvi's P.O.V.

"Tanvi!" I heard someone call me and I turned around. Today, finally after three months of not being able to come to work, I'm here. Only for four hours, till that time Sonia agreed to keep my baby company.

"Yes Raj,"

He walked towards me with a laptop in his hand and we were just randomly discussing something about the upcoming event that we were planning to fund and host.

I was just laughing at some joke he cracked when I heard footsteps, I looked up, my lips curving in a smirk as I saw my fuming, over-protective, jealous husband. He stood there, his toned arms crossed over his chest and I swear to God if he was a cartoon character, steam would be coming out of his ears.

Just to make him angrier, I placed my hand on Raj's shoulder. Him being the smart boy, he understood and he played along, gently nudging my shoulders and that was it. The bomb was about to blast.

"Yes perfect Raj, do that, you're the best!" I said. The last words I said a little louder. Raj scurried away and my husband walked over to my grinning self and before I could say anything, he had wrapped one of his arm around my waist and the other around the nape of my neck and was kissing me senselessly, not caring about the audience we had.

As he pulled back, he had a smirk on his face as he rested his forehead against mine.

"Arjun! I swear to god!" I hissed.

"But baby, you were the one who kept adding fuel to the fire," he said innocently and that was when I heard a voice.

"Mumma, why is this uncle sucking Tanvi di,"

My whole face reddened with embarrassment and I hid my face in Arjun chest as her mom awkwardly laughed.

"Oh no, he was just kissing Tanvi di because she had a boo boo,"

"Boo boo?"

"Yeah,"

"Well I saw Tanvi di fall on the floor some time ago, will uncle kiss that boo boo as well?" She asked and I heard my employees bark out with laughter. I even felt Arjun laughing loudly.

"Stop it you asshole! I hate you!" I murmured as I hit his chest.

"Hello everyone, nice to err... meet you," Arjun finally said and he gently picked me up and walked inside my office and sat on the sofa with me in his lap.

Just then I felt the nauseous feeling hit me and I rushed to the bathroom, puking my guts out as Arjun rubbed my back.

Once I was done, Arjun put his arm under my shoulder and picked me up. My legs felt like jelly and my whole head was pounding.

He brushed my teeth and washed my face before he held my face in his hands and caressed it.

"It may be a stupid question, but are you pregnant?"

"And what if I was?" I grumbled.

"You are?!" Sounding excited and his eyes lighting up like a child on Christmas Eve.

"My dear husband, need I remind you that we haven't had sex in almost a year because of me being pregnant and us being new parents and you expect me to be pregnant magically?"

"Are you complaining about not having sex with me?" He asked cheekily.

"God! You're fucking impossible!" I groaned.