#Naisha

Because I thought they felt left out🤭🙈

Sonia's P.O.V.

"Sonia, come home early today," mom said on the call and I groaned.

As much as I hate my husband for teasing me, I really miss him now that he was on a business trip for over a week.

"Ma'am, these are for you," my assistant told me as she walked in with a bouquet of rose.

"For me?"

"So you're telling me you forgot your anniversary?"

"Anniversary? Whose ann-- fuck! My anniversary? It's already been a year since I've married that asshole?"

"Yes,"

"And I forgot? Wow! I'm such an amazing wife, someone give me an award!" I said loudly as I started hastily packing my stuff immediately drove home.

"Hi mom, hi dad, I'm sorry, I totally forgot about my anniversary," I said as I bent down to touch their feet.

"You don't need to apologize to us beta, but a certain someone was really sad you didn't message him or reply to him or answer his calls," mom said as she peeled oranges.

"He can go fuck himself for all I care?"

"But beta, stop being like that you know he likes teasing you for fun,"

"But he infuriates me!"

"And you still love him!"

"Of course I do," I mumbled as I trudged upstair, took a shower and soon fell asleep.

Great, this is how I was supposed to celebrate my anniversary, with me lying on the bed like a log and Roshan far away from me.

I missed him and his warmth. (Oh Sonia the author is jealous!🤭)

Roshan's P.O.V.

I grinned goofily as I walked inside the room only to find my wife sleeping. My baby.

Not caring about my formal clothes, I jumped on the bed and kissed her head before adjusting her so that she laid on top of me with her legs on either side of my waist.

On an instinct, she nuzzled her head and let out a sigh. I tightened my arms around her. Oh how I have  missed her. I kissed her cheeks and gently rubbed my hand on her back.

"Stop!" My wife said and glared at me and I stopped and sighed.

"You can't be serious babygirl, I said sorry countless amount of times already, and you knew I was joking," I said and she made a move to get up but I tightened my hold around her and pulled her closer.

"Give me some time," she said as she looked elsewhere.

"And being deprived of you for so long won't change anything?"

"No," she said and punched me.

I pulled her closer and pecked her lips, she relaxed a little but continued glaring at me.

"Happy anniversary baby," I said and pecked her forehead one last time before getting up. Even though I missed her warmth and her, I got up and went to change and came out dressed in my night wear and slid under the covers only to find an arm wrap around my torso.

"Don't get any ideas, I'm just feeling cold," Sonia said as she pulled herself closer to me.

I chuckled and as I was on the brink of my consciousness, I heard her mutter a small happy anniversary.