#Arvi

Their second anniversary, hope you guys like it.

P.S. my dear #Naisha lovers, the next update will be theirs don't you worry

Arjun's P.O.V.

2 years. 24 months. 730 days. 17520 hours. That's how long it has been since I married Tanvi, and still waking up to her face in the morning is one of the most thrilling thing of the day.

I softly traced my thumb over her cheek and smiled as she nuzzled closer to my side.

"Good morning baby," I whispered and she let out a whine.

"Do you know what today is?" I asked her and she smiled but still shook her head.

"Oh no! You don't know what today is? Then I must punish you for forgetting the world's most important date," I said softly as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Punish me eh?"

"Yes, I must punish you and that will be that you need to come on a date with me," I said and she opened her eyes and laughed.

"Happy anniversary baby," I said and kissed her forehead.

"Happy anniversary Arjun," she said and pecked my cheeks.

"Good morning lovebirds," my mom said as our whole family barged in. Natasha ran and wriggled between us while Roshan held Aryan and Sonia held Advika.

"Happy anniversary chachi and chachu," Natasha said as she kissed our cheeks.

"Thank you baby," Tanvi said as she squished her tiny frame against her body.

"Happy anniversary to my babies," mom gushed and walked forward with a cake in her hand.

"Thank you for not leaving Arjun even when he did stupid mistakes," mom said as she pulled Tanvi in a hug.

"Oh come on mom," I whined but deep down I knew she was right. Tanvi could leave me at any chance she got for all the times I messed up but instead she stayed.

Once our family had left Tanvi, Advika and I alone, I sighed, closing my eyes and resting my forehead against the headboard while Advika slept on my chest.

"What happened Arjun?" Tanvi asked as she came out of the bathroom.

"Nothing," I said.

"Yes right and I'm a donkey," she said and I snorted.

"My dear, you forget, I am your wife and so that you cannot lie to me," she said as she got ready.

"It's nothing," I said and it came out harshly than I had intended and I immediately felt guilty.

"Well, when you want to talk about it, just know that your wife is here," she said as she kissed my forehead and walked out of the room before I could even say anything.

"Great, I just upset your mom Advika," I said and resisted the urge to slam my forehead against the wall.

Tanvi's P.O.V.

"So, lover girl, where are you lost?" Sonia asked as she pulled into the roots of my hair.

"Planning your murder since you wouldn't stop pulling my hair," I said and she laughed before pulling my hair once more.

"Bitch, thank me for dressing you up for your date," she said and I exhaled loudly. Why was I even dealing with her?

"Fuck you," I hissed.