#Arvi

So this is a sneak peak of Arjun's life just before he met Tanvi again after 4 years.

Arjun's P.O.V.

I stared at her face and sighed. It's been four years now. Four years since she left me with nothing but a small note.

She isn't really seen on cameras even though her family is always seen. The only times people see her is when she's leaving the office or entering it, when there is some family gathering or just occasions when business associates have family gathering.

However to my bad luck, I've never really seen her on these gatherings.

A week ago there was a meeting and the pictures have been released now. I stared at her picture. Her hair was down and she wore a light makeup. She was smiling at something her sister-in-law was telling her. She wore a light pink kurta. She looked so beautiful.

I heard my bedroom door open and I immediately shut my laptop. I turned to see my brother, Roshan.

"You don't need to hide it Arjun, I know what you were staring at in your laptop," he told me.

"What? I was just looking through the pictures of the last business associates meeting," I tried to reason myself.

"Really? And that included staring at a girl who wore pink?"

"Wha... How do--"

"Arjun! I'm your elder brother"

"And I wasn't really staring at her?"

"Really? Then show me the laptop so I can check it myself", he said as he came nearer.

I hugged the laptop closer to my body and narrowed my eyes at him. He just let out a chuckle before he settled down on the edge of my bed.

"You still miss her a lot?"

"Yeah, I do but that doesn't mean if I ever see her again, I'll accept her with open arms", I said.

"What if she has a boyfriend?"

"Well, good for her", I said trying to ignore the feeling of jealousy building in my heart.

"Mom and dad are bride hunting for you", he said and I stood up immediately.

"What?! I told them I don't want to get married!"

"And why is that Arjun?"

"Because..."

"Because you still hope for her to come back in your life, don't you?"

I felt speechless. Of course, I was waiting for her. I have been waiting for her. Because even though a part of me was angry at her for leaving me all of a sudden. Another part of me knew that there was some reason.

"Roshan!", I heard Sonia call for him and then just like Roshan, she also entered the room.

"Oh there you are! I was actually hoping if you could take Natasha with you to the park? I have a lot of work"

"Yeah, sure I'll take her with me", he said as he smiled at her. Sonia then turned to look at me and smiled as she noticed me hugging the laptop.

"What? He was looking for the mystery girl again"

"What? Bhabhi how do you--"

"Arjun, I have my eyes on everyone in this house, especially you since the last four years"

"Hey! That's not fair!"

"Anyways, you'll be glad to know that Mrs. Sonia Malhotra is the one searching for a bride for you", and I dropped my laptop on the bed and held my head in my hands.

"Please don't find anyone", I said softly.

"Arjun, my dear, just trust me on this, I'll find someone who you'll accept in an instant"

Pfttt... That'll only happen if she find Tanvi.

"Please, just leave me alone", I said as I stared at the window.

"Bye Arjun", the both of them said softly as the left the room.

Why can't my parents just understand that the only girl I'll ever love is Tanvi? That the only girl I'll ever think about marrying is Tanvi.

I sighed out loud and opened my laptop. I touched the screen one last time before shutting my laptop and quickly heading over to my office.

I know these people won't find a girl as good as Tanvi. And I will reject every other girl. So there's no point.

Any girl my parents have found, Sonia and Roshan were the ones to reject. Because most of them were just gold diggers. Let's see what cards Sonia can pull. I'm sure it'll take a long time for her before she gives up.

Sonia's P.O.V.

"What's her name again?", I asked Roshan as we entered our room.

"Tanvi Raghav Khurrana", Roshan told me and I smiled.

I typed it on my laptop and my smile widened as I stared at her.

"She looks beautiful", I murmured.

"Mhmm"

"I think, she's perfect for him Rosh"

"Yeah"

"What's her sister-in-law's name?"

"Yashvi Sanjay Khurrana"

"Alright, I'll get in touch with her and get things to work out, now go and take Natasha with you", I said as I dialled my secretary's number.

"Bye honey", he told me as he pecked my lips and left.

"Hello, please find the contact number of Mrs. Yashvi Khurrana and get back to me", I informed my secretary and hung up.

"Tanvi Khurrana, I'm going to shock you as well as the guy who's madly in love with you, I hope you both love my surprise", I murmured to myself.

Just then my phone rang.

"Ma'am, I've messaged you the details, please check", she told me.

"Thank a lot", I said before hanging up and quickly dialling the number that she had messaged me.

"Hello, is this Yashvi Khurrana?"

"Yes, that's me"

"Well, I would like to speak to you if you're free"

"Oh then it's the best time, because I'm free"

"Well, it's about a guy named Arjun Malhotra-"

"What about him?"

"Well, we were planning..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! So yesterday I posted the last chapter of AMTH and I felt so overwhelmed that people were really personal messaging me to post more chapters. But you selfish people! 🤣 I have this book made for this only!

Anyways, the first chapter of my other book "Destined" is up! Please check it out!!

Love,
D❤️