#Naisha

This is a continuation from the last post.

Sonia's P.O.V.

"He hasn't eaten yet..." Mom said as we sat on the dining table. Roshan was clearly not there. Maybe he is upset over the fact that I hadn't forgiven him.

Luckily, the pain from my leg had subsided a little and I could walk on my own.

I just cleared my throat and looked elsewhere.

"What would you like Miss. Sonia?" The maid asked me and I just shook my head. I wasn't hungry.

"Just give her some food, if she doesn't eat with us, I'm sure she would love to take food for her husband." Mom said to the maid and my eyes widened as my cheeks coloured red.

"Oh and serve for two, god knows maybe she'll eat when he feeds her." Mom muttered as she smiled cheekily at me. Arjun coughed and I just excused myself as I took the tray from the maid and walked slowly to the study room where Roshan had been working since the last time he hugged me.

He had left me the instance I had fallen asleep.

Before I could even knock on the door, the door opened.

"Mom I said I'm not--" he looked up and stopped when he realised it was me and not his mother.

"Sonia, what the hell are you doing here? And you're carrying this heavy plate, , you shouldn't pick up this plate! You'll get hurt!" He said as he took the plate from my hands and took it inside and returned.

He picked me up in bridal style and entered the study, and settled us down on the sofa.

"You didn't ask me if I really wanted to come inside." I muttered.

"Oh, you didn't want to come inside, well I'll just take you back to--"

"It's alright now." I said.

"I heard you hadn't eaten, so I brought... Mom told me to get you some food." I said as I leaned forward and picked up the bowl of rice in my hand and placed it in my lap. Because I fumbled a little the spoon for the rice fell down on the floor.

"I had already told mom that I'm not hungry." I just smiled a little, take a small portion of rice in my fingers and brought it near his mouth.

"Not even if I feed you?" I asked.

He stared at me intently as he parted his lips and I fed him the rice.

"When we were kids and we did something troublesome, our mother would punish us and us girls being stubborn, we wouldn't come down to eat, so she would come up and feed us and give us kisses to persuade us into forgiving her." I said as I smiled a little.

"Have you eaten yet?" He asked.

"No, I'm not hungry." I said as I fed him another bite. Wiping the ends of his lips as the rice stuck to it.

"How can you be so careless Sonia? If you don't eat then you can't take medicines." He said.

My heart warmed and there were butterflies in my stomach at the fact that even though I was angry at him, he only thought of my betterment.

"Roshan, I really don't have the appetite."

He chose to ignore me as he brought the hand closer to my mouth and gestured me to open it which I did and he fed me.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Take these medicines." He said as he sat on the bed.

I unwillingly took the medicines from his hand and gulped them down with the help of water.

Roshan then got up to place the glass of water aside once he had done that I held his hand and pulled him down. He landed on the bed with his head in my lap.

"So are you going to behave like this the while time I don't forgive you?" I asked him as I held his face in my hands.

He didn't look at me as he stayed in my lap. He took hold of my hands and removed them from his cheeks.

"I don't deserve your kindness, I messed up and you have all the right to be angry with me." He said as he sat up and slowly started moving away.

This! This the reason why it's so difficult to stay angry at him. His niceness. Just him!

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked him.

"Umm, I'll take the sofa." He said as he scratched the back of his neck and started moving away.

"Roshan! Fucking stand there and don't tell me I didn't warn you." I said as I walked over to him and stared at him.

"Bend down a little!" I hated the fact that he was tall. He did as I told and I raised my hand. He closed his eyes thinking that I was about to slap him. I just wrapped that arm around his neck and pulled him closer to me, standing on my tippy toes and I hugged him.

I wrapped my other arm around his waist as I hugged him tightly. He seemed shocked but he recovered as he wrapped both his arms around my waist and pulled me impossibly close to his body as he stood up properly which also mean that my legs were in the air.

"I forgive you Roshan, but that doesn't mean that the next time I see that bitch, I won't strangle her to death." I mumbled as I nuzzled my face in his neck. 

"God, baby girl, you don't know how much those words mean to me," he said as he pecked my neck," oh and I would surely not mind you strangling that bitch."

I chuckled as I wrapped my legs around his waist and we just stayed there, in bliss.

It's just such a wonderful feeling, to be in the arms of the man you love.

My breath hitched as I realised what the words actually meant.

I liked Roshan. Oh no! I loved Roshan. I unwrapped my arms and he let me down and I stared at the clock awkwardly.

"Chalo, it's time to sleep." I said as I went under the comforter.

"Good night Roshan." I said.

When I was half asleep, I felt Roshan tap my shoulder.

"Baby."

"Roshan please let me sleep." I whined.

"But atleast wear this sweat shirt, you're shivering."

"Shut up." He just chuckled and gently pulled me up and put the sweat shirt over me.

"Good night baby girl." He said as he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Can I also get someone whom I could cuddle with?!!!! I feel so single😭

Anyways, I have been having a pretty busy schedule hence was not able to update.

I want someone who stares at me like this dog is staring at the other😭😞.

Love,
D❤️