#Naisha

Please don't hate me for this update 🤭

Sonia's P.O.V.

"So, order anything you like." He said as we both settled down and I beamed at him as I ordered my favourite food.

"Roshan! Fancy seeing you here." His business associates, precisely that damned lady came in the view.

"Ms. Tanya, nice to meet you." He said as he smiled. Oh! So this was the Ms. Tanya who had proposed to him.

She clearly ignored me and just stared at my husband.

"Ms. Tanya, meet my wife, Mrs. Roshan Malhotra." He said as he held my hand. She turned to stare at me for a second. Hate and jealousy clear in her eyes before she quickly averted her eyes from me.

"Well, I'll see you on this Monday Roshan." She said and sneered in my face which went clearly unnoticed by Roshan and went to sit in a booth somewhere else.

"You're so jealous of her baby girl." He said as he wrapped his arm around me.

"And you're so oblivious Mr. Malhotra." I grit out.

"Come on my love, she doesn't have feelings for me."

"No wonder she proposed to you."

"She said it was just a dare by her friends."

"Dare my ass." I mumbled before the waiter came and placed our food.

Once we were done eating, I excused myself and went to the washroom. (A/N: I know my smart readers know what's about to come up🤣🤭)

I was washing my face when the bathroom stall opened and Ms. Tanya walked out.

"It's sad Rosh was there when his fans had attacked you." She said with an evil glint in her eyes and I realised that she was the master mind behind that incident.

Her heels clicked on the floor as she came nearer. Even when I was only in black shoes, I was still an inch taller than her.

Because I was so busy admiring her face, clearly looking at how she didn't know how to put an eyeliner, I didn't see the punch that came hard to my stomach.

I groaned as I bent down, clutching my stomach. She held my arm and grinned wickedly. I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw that she pulled my sleeves up a little and then held my hand tightly, her long nails digging in my skin.

I quickly managed to let one of my hand out of her hold and punched her face. She staggered back. I had tears in my eyes as the pain of my stomach was too much.

She quickly regained her posture because my punch wasn't hard enough and stomped her heels on my feet. I muffled my mouth so that I didn't let out a loud scream as the pencil heel pierce through the converse.

I realised that she wasn't hurting me on places where it could be easily seen. What the hell is the point?

Ignoring the pain I pushed her away hard enough and she landed in the floor and I immediately got in top of her and started punching her face. I heard a crack or two but I didn't stop.

The only time I stopped was when I felt strong arms wrap around me and pulled me away from that bitch.

"What the hell Sonia? Seriously! You had to go to such an extent just because of some jealousy?" I heard Roshan scream.

My eyes widened and glistened with tears, so he was going to shout at me and say nothing to her. My heart broke into pieces when I saw Roshan approach Ms. Tanya and pick her up, keeping his arm around her as she held onto him. I just fucking messed up with her face not her legs!