#Naisha

So this is the day, Sonia first meets her in-laws.

Sonia's P.O.V.

"Mom! Stop it"

"But my dear, you have to dress nicely"

"Urgh! Fine, I'll dress nicely"

"And please just put a little make-up"

"Wah! Did you hit your head hard somewhere mom? You're telling me to put make-up!"

"Yes yes now just get ready! Your sister is going to come home with her husband as well"

"Urgh! She's going to totally embarrass me"

I quickly wore the outift my mum picked for me and immediately put on some jewellery and some makeup.

Once I was done, I went down and just sat on the kitchen stool as my mum made some refreshments

"Don't sit down you lazy bum! Help me make some food"

"But mom! I'll ruin my clothes"

"Well my dear dumb daughter, you have an apron for that", my mum sassed. I gaped at her.

What has gotten in her?

"Ok!", I groaned and helped her.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Go and touch their feet maddo", my sister hissed under her breath. I just glared at her, before going and touching my future parent-in-law's feet.

"You look so beautiful", my future mother-in-law gushed as she held my face in her hands and kissed my forehead. I just blushed and avoided a certain someone's eyes. I stared at another guy. Who I knew was Arjun Malhotra.

"Sonia, come on why don't you help me", my sister, Sanjana told me as she dragged me inside.

"What Sanjana?"

"You shouldn't be staring at your supposed husbands' brother like that"

"Come on, he was good looking, but--"

"But you're more into hot and sexy, who happens to be his brother", she finished the sentence and I just smacked her head a little and focused on the window.

"Look at you"

"Can you shut up and concentrate on your work Sanjana?"

She just chuckled.