#Naisha

To those who love #Naisha, there will be one more #Naisha update after this(god knows when I'll post it but I will), so enjoy.

Sonia's P.O.V.

"Sanjana, stop! You know how I'm freaking out!" I whisper-yelled as I tapped my feet furiously while I glared at Sanjana.

"Oh my god! Stop freaking out, I'm telling you it's all going to be okay,"

"Yeah but I just...don't know--"

"Are you scared of his reaction?"

"Maybe," I said meekly.

"And what have you to be scared of, I'm sure he'll be happy, infact he'll be the happiest,"

"Yeah sure, but he seems angry with me because I don't answer his call yesterday," I said and saw her wrinkle her face.

"You both and your silly fights," she muttered.

"Time to check Sonia," she said and I put the phone down and picked up the test. I gasped and tears welled in my eyes. Two line.

"Is it what I think it is? Am I going to be a Masi soon?" She asked.

"Yes," I whispered out as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Fuck yes!" She exclaimed.

"What if he doesn't--"

"Shut the fuck up Sonia and you got this okay? I'll staple his dick on his head if he doesn't want the baby! Now shoo shoo, all the best and I'll be waiting for your call, just one call and I'll be there with the supplies to staple it on his head okay?"

"Yes," I whispered and she hung up while I washed my face and exit the room. As I saw Roshan getting ready, my throat got clogged up and I couldn't utter a word as my heartbeat fastened.

I quickly rushed out of the bedroom and into the dining room as the amazing smell of aloo parathas met my nose and my mouth instantly watered.

As I was happily eating the food as mom served them to happy Roshan came in and sat next to me yet he ignored me and focused on eating his breakfast.

"Bhabi, you'll go fat if you eat so much," Arjun teased me and I glared at him before flicking his forehead.

"Ducking focus on your plate!" I hissed and he chuckled.

I heard the chair scrape against the floor and realised that Roshan had got up and turned his back and was about to leave when I said:
"And anyways, I'm eating for two people,"

His steps slowed down.

"Huh?"

"You know what mom, from tomorrow cook for one extra person," I said and she squealed while Roshan turned around and walked to the dining table and stared at me clueless before taking a glass from the table to drink water.

"Oh no! Oh my god! I'm so happy!" Mom said as she came and hugged me.

"This is the best thing I heard this morning," dad said excitedly and hugged me.

"What's happening?" Arjun asked.

"You're going to be an uncle soon Arjun!" Mom squealed.

I stared at Roshan and he seemed clueless for a second before he finally got it and the glass fell from his hands.

Mom, dad and Arjun silently left us alone and I stared at him as he stood there like a statue before I sighed out and sat down on the chair because my legs were aching.