1

"Hahaha..Die!!",Liam shouts as he release his half power and it killed half of the demons but the demons are still increasing in numbers.
"Idiot!Don't waste your powers!",Jeon shouts as he attack the demons.
"His right besides we still have warriors.Your goddess knows what she's doing.",Seul said to Liam.
"I know that..that's why I did that.",Liam said.
"Where is he anyways?",Jeon ask them as they look around to see him.
"There he is..fighting all serious and didn't rest even just a minute.",Seul said.
"He looks so tired le- LUKE BEHIND YOU!!",Liam shouts but it's too late since he feels tired..he got stab by a demon but luckily he dodge a little so he still got stab on his feet.
Liam flew and killed the demon as Jeon and Seul catch him.
They flew away.
"You should rest first and heal yourself here.",Seul said.
"Tsk..don't look down at me like that.I can still fight.",he said as he was gonna stand up,Jeon holds his shoulder and make him sit down.
"You've been fighting for years now and you rarely rest.Trust us and we will fight.",Jeon said.
"You stay here and we will give you time to heal yourself.",Seul said as they both stand.
Luke just tsk and rest his back on the rock and closed his eyes.
Jeon and Seul look at each other and flew back to fight again.
'That damn!!Why did I even let my guard down!',he shouts to himself as he heal his wound.
But then he saw a light inside a cave.
'What's that?',he thinks and stood up or should we say float and summon his weapon.
He hide and take a look what is that light.
When he saw it with his own eyes it is an unknown light.
He can't see any trap nor enemy so he flew towards that light.
He land his feet and forgot to heal his wound.
He touch it like someone is controlling his hand like he was meant to touch that.
As he touch it..a bright light appeared on his sight.
'What the!?',he cover his eyes.
.
.

'See you soon our next god.',Tzuyu said to herself and smiled.
"So that means he will be gone for a many years in our world.Right?",goddess of water ask.
"Yup.",the 3 goddess answered.

.
.

"Guys!~",a girl said feeling excited.
"What's up with you?", ask as they hug each other.
"There would be a Cosplay event~",the girl said.
"Cosplay?",she ask.
"Yes~I can be niko niko nii~This time I will surely win!",the girl said with confident.
"Ohh~Win it and treat us.If you win Momo.",Nayeon said.
"With the help of you guys~I need you guys to cheer me up.",she said.
"Of course we will do that.What are friends for?",Jennie said.
"She's right.Just do your best and we'll cheer you up.",Irene said.
"If it's cosplay nyahaha of course I'll join~I'll be Zero~",Joy said and act like Zero.
"Just don't wear erotic clothes!Jeez that's why you are disqualified.",Wendy face palmed.
"How about you?",Momo ask as they look at her.
She look at them.
"Me?",she ask.
"You should join in cosplay since you and Momo are both japanese.That would be a big points.",Nayeon persuade.
They look at her again.
She was gonna say something but Momo speak.
"You made a promise and don't ever say NO as an answer.It should be Yes or Yes only.",Momo said.
"I don't watch anime but I think you look good as an anime character Mina.",Irene said.
Mina sigh.
"Ok ok I made a promise..I'll join but don't expect me to win.",Mina said softly.
"That's good!You should cosplay a princess character since I can picture out that your wearing a princess dress~Wah~",Joy said imagining her wearing a princess dress.
"That's right you can even win and you have your beautiful long hair that will add a compliment and points.",Wendy complimented that made her shy.
"Thanks.",she shyly said.
"When would be that cosplay?",Nayeon ask.
"That would be 2 weeks away from now.",Momo said as she thinks.
"Huh!!2 weeks?How can you prepare?",Jennie ask.
"No worries guys.I've been keeping my clothes since last year.Nico nico nii~",Momo said practicing who she will cosplay.
"But how about me?",Mina ask.
"No worries Mina.I have a dress done in my room.AND because WENDY don't like the idea of me cosplaying I'll give it to you the dress for free~Just win the competition..cuz I know I'll lose.",Joy said.
"Just make sure it's not erotic.",Irene said.
"Of course unnie~",Joy gave them a thumbs up.
.
.
"Ehh?Guys?They are looking at us.",Mina said uncomfortable.
"Don't be nervous~You look beautiful!~I think you will win this time.Nico Nico nii~",Momo said as she act on her character as the other cosplayers gasp in her cuteness.
"So cute~"
"Kawaii~"
The cosplayers complimented.
"As expected from Momo.",Irene said.
But then they heard a 'wow','so cool',and other good compliment as the cosplayers look at the said figure.
"Someone is stealing the spotlight~No~",Joy acted.Wendy hit her head,not that harsh.
"Idiot,don't overreact you're not cosplaying.",Wendy said.
"I'll go take a look.",Jennie said.
"Me too.",Nayeon said.
They nod as they left and went towards the crowd.
"Mina~What should we do~We should win this competition~You even cosplayed so well.",Momo sadly said like an anime character does.
"That's ok.",Mina said cuz she doesn't want to have the attention.