14

The day of the competition.
"Make a way!I'm gonna cheer my friends.",Nayeon said and they sat on the best view.
"Keep quiet Nayeon.This is ballet we need to be disciplined and quiet as they perform.",Irene said.
"I know that.",Nayeon chuckled.
"Where are the others, the show will begin later.",Wendy said and look at the time.
"Oh right.Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung can't come.They told me last night and I don't know why.",Momo said.
Then Seulgi, Lisa, Sana, Dahyun, and Yeri came.
"Woop woop!I'm excited!",Lisa said happily because for the first time they will see Luke dancing in a different genre.
Well they always dance a battle/fighting genre.
Especially the angels who wants to see Luke dance.
"Where is Jisoo?",Jennie ask.
"She's with Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung.",Lisa answered and wink at her.Jennie just roll her eyes and ignore it
While waiting they chit chat to kill the time.
.
.
"Ok relax relax girls!We can do this.We practice for many months, weeks, and days.Once again this is once in a year competition.So Cheer up!",their coach energized.
They say yes with nod.
While Luke is there spacing out.
"You nervous?",Mina wave her hand on his front.
"Just spacing out.You?Your nervous?",he ask as Mina sat on her side.
"Kinda.Look at them.They want to be close with you but can't cuz your looks are scary.",Mina joked and giggles.
"And why would they want to be close with me?",he joked(?).Mina think and pout in a second.
"Cuz your talented and pretty tall?",Mina showed her gummy smile.
"Thanks?",he said with expression(!).
.
The other performer are now finish on their performance and they are now next.Well Mina and Luke will perform last on their team.
Now it's their turn.
*Watch 'Butterfly Lover' the ballet one.*
Their friends cheered them and you can hear their voices very well.
Their performance started.
.
It ended and the audiences and the judges clap loudly because they are amaze at their performance.
A 'girl'?who can carry a girl(Mina)? For them it is really amazing.
Sana just clap and smile.Yeri saw her expression and look away.
.
.
"That was fantastic! Satisfactory to all of you!",their coach said very proudly and handshake with them since they are sitting to rest their legs.
"What is more important is that we can enter on the top 3. So girls you all rest first and watch the others performance.",she said.
"You ok?",Luke ask Mina.
"Yeah just exhausted and feel nervous.",Mina wipe her sweats so was Luke.
"I'll never do that again.",Luke said.
Mina look at her.
"Do?",Mina ask.
"This ballet.Like I promised just once.",he said.
"Hehh~",Mina lean her head on his shoulder and pouted.
"Promise is a promise.",he said.
"Let's make a promise then?",she smile as she lean her chin on his shoulder.If ever Luke will look at her their nose will touch or their lips will touch.
Luke just close her eyes.

"No.I kinda predict what you gonna promise.",he said.
"Hmp.I thought you will change your mind.",and Mina acted like a kid who didn't get what it wants.
Luke just pat her head.
Mina blushed.
.
.
The competition is finished and guess what?They are in 2nd place which is really amazing.
They are happy and some cried especially their seniors and their coach.
Of course,their friends came down and congratulates them.
"That was amazing!",Sana hug Luke.
"Thanks.",he said which makes Sana blush as she break their hug.
"That's really amazing.",Lisa fist bomb Luke's shoulder.
He just smiled.
"All hail the kin-queen!",Dahyun joked and the knights and angels hail jokingly.
"Mina!Mina!Waah!Your really very talented!You can balance like your weight is a feather.",Momo said amazed.
"Lucy!~",some look who ever called him and it is Jieun with the 3 friends.
They make way for Jieun and suddenly hug Lucy.
Which!Which makes them curious why Jieun just hug Lucy,especially the knights and the angels.
'Who is this beautiful lady?',Liam ask Seul.
'It's Jieun remember?',Seulgi answered.
While the other girls look at them so was Mina.
'Why are they here?',Joy ask herself and same thought with the others.
"What's going on?",Jennie ask Nayeon and Irene who don't know how to answer her question.
"You've won!Congratulation!",Jieun greeted and break the hug.
"In second place but thank you.",Luke said.
"We even thought your team will gonna win in the 1st place.But really congratulation.",Taeyeon said and offered a handshake which Luke accepted in just a seconds(3 sec.).
"C-Congratulation.",Sunmi stuttered trying to look at Lucy but fails.
While Suzy kiss Lucy's cheek and congratulate him which made the knights and angels shock like really shock.While the others are just confuse since what they know is that is a normal thing.
"Ah wait a minute.I ah no..nah it's nothing just ignore what I just said.",Lisa said who have the face of shock of unbelievable who want to talk with the person but can't talk.
Their coach called the two to go change already.
When they left.
Sana glared at Suzy who kiss Luke's cheek.
Suzy saw her glaring at her and she just smirk in victory as they left.
'The!!Grr!!',Sana's angry thought.
.
.
Luke is on the outside sitting in a bench as some people look at her like an idol.She's waiting someone.
"Lucy~Sorry for waiting.",she breathe in and out.
"It's fine.",he said.
"So shall we go and date?",Jieun smiled.
.
So they eat and 'date' but for Luke,his still him.
But Jieun is doing her best to make her smile and be comfortable around her.
.
In the end Jieun did have fun and Luke had a little fun.Jieun is comfortable to be with.
"Thanks for this day,Lucy.I really had a fun with you.I will never forget this day.",Jieun smiled while they are eating ice cream in 7/11.
"What is more important is that you enjoy it.",he said not looking at her and just eating.
Jieun look at her.
"You know what your really,mysterious.Which is unique.",she said.
"Thanks.",he just said.
"To be truth,I think that you have a lot of fan which makes you more popular in our school.Your good in basketball and ballet.Like seriously?Basketball and Ballet?Just wow.Your very talented which all of your fans are falling in love on your charms.",Jieun said and look away.It was like she just confessed.
"I'm not popular and I'm not the only talented person.All of us are talented in different things.So what makes me look like that?",Luke ask her and they eye to eye.
"Cuz your different.",Jieun smiles and just eat her ice cream to ignore her blushing self.
"Makes sense.",he smiles which Jieun saw it.
'Did she just smile?Like..What?!Seriously?',Jieun widen her eyes and try to calm down.
"May I ask you something.",Jieun said.
"Go on.",he said.
"Do you like someone?",she ask
He just smile a little and look at her.
"What do you mean by that?",he ask.
"Like..you know..like?Like admiring the person.",she said and tried her best not to stutter.

"To answer you,no.It's..'like' forbidden for(to) me.",he said.
"So never?',Jieun corrected.
"Yes.",he just said.
.
.
"Are our armies ready?"
"Not yet our supreme one.",he said.
"Why?"
"Some of them are missing which is known that the angels brought them on their jails.",he explained.
"Them?!What now?Wait them to ambush us?!Make your own way!Be useful!",the supreme one shouted at him.
"We will our supreme one.",he said.
"Leave and increase our armies!",he declared at him.
"Yes our supreme one.",he said and teleported on their 'HQ'.
He announces that they need to collect..
SOUL.
Means that they need to KILL.

...Breaking News...

.
.