4

It's been 15 days that Luke came at the planet Earth and it's been a year that Luke is missing at the battle.

"What!!How come you didn't told us this?",Jeon said,as a leader on their group he should know what's happening to his teammates.
"We can't tell you because that time your all busy fighting.But now that the war ended,which is weird.We can summon you 3 here.",the goddess of earth,Rose.
"You can at least told us so that I can follow where Luke is right now.",Seul said.
"Like we said we can't.We have plans and we decided it.",Jihyo said.
"And we decided that right now you 3 will teleport where he is right now.But before we do that.Tzuyu kindly explain.",the goddess of water said.
Tzuyu sigh.
"Ok listen.As you land there you'll should change your clothes but before that.Gather informations on your brains for you'll to know what is the planet all about.Try to act as a human.I just wanna say in advance.You 3 will become a women,so,that means look for Luke,the girl.",Tzuyu said.
The 3 we're shock.
"Wait wait..us?..we will become a women?",Liam ask.
"Yes.",Rose said.
"That means we will make a new name?",Jeon said.
"Seems like it.",Seul answered.
"We will teleport you 3 right now.Be ready and good luck.",Jihyo said.They didn't complain since they are the goddesses.
So in just a second they are now between a two tall buildings.They immediately change and gather information.
"So my name will be Yoo Jeongyeon,living here in South Korea.",Jeon said.
"Then I'll be Kang Seulgi living here in South Korea too.",Seul said.
"If you two are from here then I'll be a foreigner.Lalisa Manoban from Thailand.",Lisa said.
So they are all good now as they went out and walk freely.
"Can you feel him?",Jeon ask them.
"Yes.",they both answered.
They just follow where Luke can be at.
But while walking some people are looking at them as why a collage-looking are walking around.They just walk until they are outside on a school gate.
"His here.",Seul said.
"Having a good time in 15 days ey?Luke.",Liam said.
"His no pervert,Liam.His maybe ENJOYING..",Jeon said sarcastically.
"Enjoying waiting for us?",Seul added.
Jeon just nod.
They look at the school name,Aphro All-girls School.
"Let's go inside.",Jeon said and they just enter as guard stop them but they showed an enrolling needs.
Well they are prepared.As they walk.
"Why did he choose to be with school anyways?School is boring when we already know everything.",Liam said.
"Just ignore your laziness,easy.", Seul said.
They are now on the faculty to enroll and they are accepted.They are the late enrollees.
So by tomorrow they'll start going to school.
"Let's surprise him.Let's set an aura barrier.",Jeon said.But as a leader his a prankster but sometimes his on leader mode.
The two agreed.
.
The next day.
'I swear I felt their aura.',Luke thought as he sat down on his chair.His early it means that their are less students in school in this time.
While his mind is spacing, a group of girls look at him.His looking at the ceiling and his position is lazy but cool(hot) for them.
"She's really cool and she resembles the cosplayer.Tall,cool,hot,..",Joy just sigh day dreaming.
Irene shouldered her.
"Well she's a loner.I never saw her smile too.But she's smart.",Jennie said.
"That is way more hotter then.",Joy said.
"Why don't we go at the cafeteria.I'm hungry.",Momo said.
"Your always hungry we know that.",Mina said.
But they went first at the cafeteria to eat and to continue their chit-chat.
.
"I heard that their are new late enrollees?",Wendy ask.
"Ah yes their are.Our professor told us that we will have one or two new classmates.",Nayeon said.
"Us too.It will be 1 or 2 new classmates.",Mina said.
"About that I ask my classmates what are the informations they know about the transferees.",Joy said.
They look at her but for Momo she's still eating her food.
"Well the new students will be three.According to them,they are tall since a friends of them saw the new students.Well they say that they are hot damn hot you know what I mean.",Joy said.
"So their will be 3 students.I wonder if they are friends.",Irene ask.
"Oh yes i forgot.They are friends.",Joy added and eat.
.
.
All students are on their classrooms right now.
"Ok class we have here your new classmate.You may enter,lady.",Mrs.Joon said as a lady entered.
They all look at her.
"Good Morning to my fellow beautiful ladies.I'm a foreigner from Thailand.Don't worry I'm fluent in Korean.I'm your angel for today and for eternity,Lalisa Manoban or Lisa for short.Let's be good to each other.",Liam introduces himself and wink at a certain girl.The girl blushed.
"Ok good morning Ms.Lisa.I hope you will treat her good.You may sit at the back of Ms.Lucy. Ms.Lucy please raise your hand.",so Luke did and Lisa/Liam walk to where his sit.
The teacher just teach her lesson as they know that the 3 already catched up with the lessons they missed.
'Same Personality with Liam.',Luke thought referring to Lisa which is Liam.
By the way,Luke uses his aura barrier.In case their are enemies around.He can't expose himself.

'Now now who could be Luke here.',Lisa look around.
.
.
"Did you saw her?Feel her?",Jeon ask the two.
"No.His aura disappeared.",Seul said.
"Anything resembles of him?",Liam ask.They are on the cafeteria eating at the terrace.
"None in my classroom.",Jeon said and Seul agreed.
They sigh.
"He block it.",Seul said.
"It will make us work more just to know who is Luke in girl version.What a pain in the ass.",Jeon said.
"Agree.",Lisa agreed.
"But we need to relax too since it's been a long time?I guess.Maybe this is why they(4 goddesses) do this.",Seul said.
"Yeah..we need to relax too.But we can't let our guard off.We have a new mission.A mission is to identify where and who is Luke.",Jeon said.
.
"Look,that is our new classmate,Kang Seulgi.She's damn hot.",Joy said and pointed at Seulgi.
"She's your classmate?So that means they are the late enrollees.",Jennie said.
"That girl is our classmate.Her name is Yoo Jeongyeon.I like her boy-cut hair.",Momo said.
"Who's that girl beside them?",Irene ask.
"That's Lalisa Manoban our classmate.",Nayeon answered.
"Before I forgot..guys didn't you know that Lisa winked at Jennie AND she blushed.Haha.",Nayeon said as they started to tease Jennie.
"Bend it Jennie.Don't make it straight forever!Haha!",Joy evil laugh.
"Congratulation Jennie.",Mina teases.
"You too Mina?",Jennie gasp as why Mina join in teasing.She fake cry and said..
"Jeez stop it girls.",Jennie pouted and eat.
They laugh at her.
On the other side a group of girls came in.
.
'So many people here.',Luke thought as he just get his food and eat outside.
He just walk and a girl bump with him on the shoulder.
"Bitch!",the girl shouts and eyed Luke.
"Sorry.",he just said and walk again.
The people who saw the scene started to buzz as they knew who Luke bump at.
"Yah!!",the girl shouts at Luke.He stop and look at the girl and her friends started to surround him.
"Look they are surrounding a girl.There would be a fight.",Liam said as the two look where his pointing at.
Luke just look at the girl who shout calmly.
"Do you even know me you freaking bitch.",the girl said glaring at her.
"No,I don't.",he simply said.
The girl signed another girl to do bad things at her.
The girl grab his drink and spill it on his shoulder.
He never cares thou.
'She didn't even react!',the girl who spilled his uniform thought.
The students are buzzing again.
"My name is Lee Sun Mi got that!",she said and get near to him.But it was too intimidating because Sunmi is short and Luke is tall.
"Ok.",he just said and walk out.
The students are shock so was her friends.
'That bitch!!',Sunmi shouts on her mind.
Her friend went her side.
"I think she doesn't know us.Maybe she's one of the transferee."Kim Tae Yeon said.
"So what will we do?",Lee Jieun ask the two.
"Let's show her who really we are.",Sunmi smirk at the thought.
"Nice.",Jieun and Taeyeon said.
.

"Hey guys,why don't we announce something using the thing they use to announce something important?So that we can know who is Luke.That's my idea to know who Luke is.",Lisa said.
"And what is that?Make sure it's nothing stupid.",Jeon said.
"

I know,but this is all good and easy.But we just need to talk to the principal.On that,we need to reason out something.If you two agree.",Lisa said.
"Ok let us hear it.",Seul said and Lisa smiled as she talk on their minds.

A/n:The third goddess reveal,Rosé(Park Chaeyoung of Blackpink).Goddess of earth and goddess of Liam/Lisa.