22

Luke just stood up calming.
"I will not fall on your trick again.",Luke said.
"Boring.",the controlled Sana said.
"You know this woman is really in love on you.But you don't care at all.Maybe I should KILL her!!",and it laugh.

"Like I will make you.",the real guys and the other guy look behind with shock and was ready to step back but Luke stab them with a curse sword on their heart.
"S-stupid!I-if you kill me she will be dead!",the guy said as he spits black blood.
Luke stand and look at them.
"I know.",he said.
"That's why I'm gonna kill you.I'm no stupid.",Luke said coldly and you can really feel the very heavy atmosphere and darker atmosphere.
"Goodbye.",Luke said and killed the two.
"WAIT!!",the two shouts in fear.They never felt this before.
He killed them in one snap.He even killed their souls.
Before the enemies comes in,he went back where Sana and the others are.
Before Sana falls he catches her and removed the black barrier around.

Sana is alive.

"Goddess Jihyo.",Luke bow his head.
Yeri,Chaeyoung,and especially Dahyun who don't want to feel that again like what happened before, they all cried in relief.
"Let's start before they will.You have plans right?",Luke ask.
Jihyo just nod feeling the aura of Luke.
She just nod.
"Everyone go back.Except who came for the event.Knights go back with Sana.Dahyun,you know what to do.",Jihyo announces and through telepathy.
As the Knights went back to their realm including Sana.
Jihyo bring it back like what it is.Jihyo erased the humans memories about the incident.
Dahyun made a clone for Sana.While Jihyo made a clone for the Knights.
Jihyo look at the angels.
"Act normal and before this go back there.We'll start a war for them.",Jihyo command.
"Understood!",they shout.
"Good.Bye.",Jihyo disappeared.
They came back where they are before.
'Everyone.',Dahyun thought and look at the ring on her finger.
'It's time.',Dahyun stopped her tears and acted like nothing happened.
.
.
"You know?",Jihyo ask Luke.They are now on their throne.Luke is now facing the 4 goddesses wearing their war armor so was he.
While Sana is resting and Jeon is on her side,if ever something will happen.
The two knights are on the outside of the door.

"Yes.I met him in my dream.Why?Why did you erase her in my mind?",Luke ask as his tears fell down.He wants to be strong but now he knows why,when he dreamed about that.
"We don't have a choice.No one can stop you but only him and he told us to do that.",Rosé said.
Luke wipes his tears.
"No wonder I hated you goddess Tzuyu.",he said.
Tzuyu was irritated in what he just said but she only sigh because they already know why Luke hated her.
"Now shall we start?",Jisoo said seriously with smile.
They nod.

•Flashback Continues•

"OK START!",Luke said excitedly as the A team started to attack M team.
"Nice.",Luke commented.
What makes him focus is on Sharon.
"What's her name again?Sharon?",he ask himself as he look at the list.
But then a loud sound was heard and full of dust around.
Luke uses his air element to protect the other teams so was he.
"They really are in to it.",Luke said proudly.
"I like competitive.Being Knight is awesome!",he said excitedly.
Well in order to win is that make the other team captured,like a handcuff using what they got.
"Hmmm.",Luke thinks as he analyze their moves.
"Hooo.",when he saw Dahyun handcuff Sana.
"1-0.",he mumbles.
But then he saw Chaeyeon handcuff Yiren.
But Onda handcuff Chaeyeon.
"2-1.",he mumbles.
"They are all good.",he agrees on his thought.
He look around and can't see the two teams.
Sana,Chaeyeon,and Yiren fly away and went up to see what's happening.
"A team,Dahyun,Onda,and Sharon.M team Eunbi and Sakura.",Luke mumbles.
"Now then it's my turn.",he said.He teleported and went to the center and made a scene.
The one who are watching are shock and confuse.
"HA!HA!HA!I'm here to destroy this place!",Luke acted.
"Heehhh?~",the audience reacted.
"He didn't say about this!?",Onda whispered.
"This is a battle remember?",Sharon said.
"You mean we're fighting Knight Luke and M team?",Dahyun ask.
"Probably.It's either we win or lose so was M team,they are in disadvantage.",Sharon sigh.
"We need to communicate with the M team.",Dahyun said.
"But our role?You said this is a battle right?",Onda said.
"You both are right.I think their is something on this.Let's stick in our role and let's do what Dahyun said.",Sharon said.
"When it comes on plan your really good on that.That's why..let's go.I believe in my team.",Dahyun said and thet cheered quietly.
While the M team have the same thought.
Luke on the two direction.
"Let's see what you'll got.",Luke smiled and attack the A team first but Sharon blocked it.She hold his feet as Dahyun amd Onda attack him.
But dodge it and he release himself by Sharon's hands.
On his back,Eunbi attack him so he fly back but then Sakura attack him in the air.
While the audiences are amazed.
.
.
After a long minutes they are exhausted as Luke handcuff them all.
"End of the battle!",he said proudly and remove the handcuffs.
He flew and announced.
"Gather on the stage!"
So they did.
"Clap for the A and M teams.",Luke clapped and they just clap along.
"I hope you all got what I meant about this things,right?",he ask which confuses them.
"As you can see.A team is an enemy,M team is the angel.They have the ROLE.What I mean is that it is only a role.I didn't say that they will take it that seriously on their role.",Luke was gonna continue to say something.
"So you mean this is nothing?",Sharon ask.They look at her.
"No.",he was intimidated.
"When I pop in,both team unite in one to defeat me which..",he smiled.
"VERY GOOD!!",he claps.
"Lesson learn.Unity is the Key.Both team,team up to defeat me which is really good.Try to be one not just a team but UNITE AS ONE!No wait not try.BE ONE.So here,don't just focus on your own team.Focus on the other team too.That is very important when their is a real battle.Role is a role.",he said.
"So no one wins?",once again Sharon ask.

Once again.

"Well both team lose in a battle.But for me it's a win-win.How can I say this?No one loses no one wins.See you tomorrow and get ready for the rest.Have a rest and good luck.",Luke bowed at them and disappear.
They started to murmur about how handsome Luke is.A good compliments to be exact.
"Isn't he handsome?", Onda dreamed.
"Huh?No way.",Sharon said.The 3 look at her with disbelief.
"What?Well I know that your older than me but,Knight Luke?The second ace of them all?Your not attracted on him?",Yiren ask.
"Yeah why?",Dahyun ask and smirk.
Sharon rolled her eyes.
"I'm..fine.He IS.Happy?",Sharon said.
"Who is your type?",Onda ask.
"None.",Sharon answered.
"Psh!None.",Dahyun tease as Sharon nudge her.
"There is no way you don't have any type?",Onda ask.
"She's not int-hdidhskndb.",Sharon covered her mouth.
"Are you pretending that you don't like Knight Luke?Oh come on,everyone loves Knight Luke.His friendly and easy to approach.",Onda said.
"Agree.I'm happy that his our trainer.It's a dream come true!",Yiren said happily.
"I bet we are more luckier.",Dahyun said as she wipes her lips.
.
.
Luke sigh and started to meditate while waiting the others.
"Wait.Am I too early?",he ask himself.
"Nah,I'm just feeling bored.AYA!",he fought the air.
Well more like training himself.Even though his playing around his still a Knight and he have the responsibilities.
Well he practices his powers.Making a new combination of his power and how to use it.