7

While Luke is walking alone and open his locker and saw a letter.
He knew what it was and just read what inside of it.
As he reads it he went to where it says.
.
.
His now on the place where he will meet who ever send that to him.
The door locked by someone and switch off the light as they point the flash light at Luke.He just stayed there straight.
"Well well you came at last.",It was Sunmi and her friends.
Jieun walk to his back since Jieun is known as a black belter,while Taeyeon is known for the vocal but can fight.Well all of the 3 to be exact that have a good voice.
Another girl showed her face and it is Bae Suzy.
Sunmi slap her.
But Luke didn't even move a cm.
"Being strong huh.",Sunmi flirted.
Luke look at her.
"What are you doing in that body?",he ask.The 4 look at each other.
"W-what are you talking about.",Suzy said.
"Get out from does body or else I'll kill all of you.",he said in a stoic but you can feel the intense voice.
Jieun,Taeyeon,Sunmi,and Suzy fainted and you can see 4 random souls which are black and white.They are the one who didn't make a way through heaven nor hell if you can say it like that.
"Why are you doing this to them and since when you'll did this?",he ask.
"Huh!And who are you for us to answer you!",the 1st soul said.
"Idiot!You don't know him?",the 3rd soul exclaimed at 1st soul.
The 3 face palmed at 1st soul.
"He is known as a Knight!",the 4th soul told at 1st soul.
1st soul gasp and immediately saying sorry and saying 'spare my life!'
Luke called Dahyun.
.
"Uh guys I'm just gonna go somewhere.",Dahyun stood up since they were introducing their new friends that Jeon is talking about.
.
"Yes why did you call me?",Dahyun ask as she teleported secretly at where Luke is.
Dahyun look around saw the 4 souls.
"Make a test on them so that they will not bother no one.",he said.
"Yes sir.",Dahyun said.
"Ok you 4 follow me this will be a fast trip.",Dahyun said and  disappear with the souls.
That time,the 4 woke up.
"Where am I?",they ask in unison.
Sunmi look who is she hugging and she step back immediately.
"Sorry.",she apologize.
Luke just walk away but before he open the light and walk away.
"Who is that?",Suzy ask them.
"Dunno,where are we anyways.",Taeyeon ask.
.
.
"Lucy!Here!",Lisa shouts and Luke look at Lisa and saw the 2 and the 4 assistant angels with a group of girls.
He just went to where they are and saw Dahyun eating.
"As you know.She's Lucy.",Lisa said.
"Lucy~Come here sit beside me~",Sana said and gave her a space to sit.
He just sat beside her.
"Nice meeting you Lucy.My name is Wendy."
"My name is Park Sooyoung or Joy for you.",Joy wink.
"Really?",Wendy blurted with disgust.
"You already know me since we are your classmate,Im Nayeon.",and she said her name in a..cute way.
"So am I.Your classmate Kim Jennie Ruby Jane or just Jennie."
"I'm Irene nice meeting you."
"Hirai Momo.",she said in her friendly-cute way of saying.
And lastly.
"Hi I'm Myoui Mina."
"And here are the new schoolmates.",Jeon said.
"Good Morning,KIM Dahyun."
"Good Morning,SON Chaeyoung."
"And we are DubChaeng!",they said in unison and bowed as a respect since Luke is their superior senior.
"I like girls..and boys..and that's me KIM Yerim."
"Good Morning darling your wife MINATOZAKI Sana~",she said in a cute-seductive way.
"And we are YeSan."
"What's up with the greetings?",Jennie ask.
"Nothing just a way of respect.",Chaeyoung said.
"Lucy.",he said and pretended that she doesn't know the 4 angels.
They just chit chat as usual while Luke is just there sitting and eating very peacefully.
.
.
.
"WHHHAAATTT!!!?!?!!!?!",the 4 exclaimed and look at Luke.
"Uhuh they are the legendary 4 Knights of our goddesses.You didn't know?",Yeri said.
"We know Knight Jeon,Knight Seul,and Knight Liam since they already introduce their selves when they want to work here.But..we can't still believe that Lucy is..Knight Luke.",Hwasa said.
"Isn't HE hot?Right Luke.",Sana said.
"..."
"Wa..wait..so that means your the one who help us from capturing the demon?",Solar said.
"Yes.",he simply said.
"Now it explains.",Wheein said.
"Heh?Uhh!!I'm so sorry how I act to you when I met you!!I didn't felt that you are Luke!!",Solar apologizes as she bow in 90°.
"That's ok.It is my fault since I hide my identity.",he said.
'Now they will act different.*sigh*',Luke's mind.
"Since we are here.Let us order some food~Luke~One chocolate coffee please~",Dahyun said.
"Coming.",he said and went to his working place.They look at him go there.
"Now I know that his Knight Luke.",Wheein sigh.
"Don't be formal on him.Just act as you are on him.He hates that,as his assistant I know who he is.",Dahyun said.
"Uhuh.That's why I Love him.",Sana said and look at Luke lovingly.
"Now then.What are your orders?",Lisa ask them as the others went to their works.
Until then Solar,Byul,Wheein,and Hwasa act like what they act around Luke but inside they are thinking not to mess up around him since his more superior than them.