29

!This is a Flashback!

"All of you are doing a good result.I'm proud.",Luke faked cry and gave them a thumbs up.Seul did it too.

"It's not yet perfect but still you'll doing a good job.So this time one by one,an interrogation.",Seul announced.
Which made them nervous.

"Let's start now shall we?We will pick random so don't be nervous.",Luke said.His the original.
So the clone Seul vanished.
Luke made another clone.

"And Like we said one by one.I'm in charge and Seul is incharge on the other side.My clone will call you if it is your turn.Let start with Moonbyul?",Luke called and smiled as Moonbyul raise her hand.
"Follow me.",he said and they went to a room.

"Nice to meet you Moonbyul.Don't be nervous ok?",Luke said and sat at the center corner as Moonbyul stand at the center.
"Y-yes.",Moonbyul said nervously.
"So before I start. I wanna ask you,what's up?",he ask.
"Ughm..I'm feeling nervous,a little.",she said and chuckled nervously.
"Loosen up I'm not that very strict.So show me.",Luke said.
Moonbyul made a clone.
"Oooh.Nice.How long does it take?",he ask.

And Moonbyul answers his questions.

While on the outside.

"Guys~",Sana squelch imagining talking with Luke alone.
"Seriously?Sana?We are feeling nervous here.",Chaeyeon said.
"What?Is it wrong?I just like him that much.",she smiled lovingly.
"I'm..speechless.",Eunbi just sigh.
"You ain't nervous?",Sakura ask Sharon.
"Her?No,she's not nervous at all.",Dahyun pat her back.
"Ms.Dahyun your next!",Clone Luke announced.
"Wish you luck.",Yeri and the others said.
Dahyun stood up and nod at them.

After a long wait.
It's now Sharon's turn.
"Hello Ms.Sharon.Hope that your not tired waiting for your turn.",Luke said.
She just look at him.
Luke faked cough.
"Ok.So!I'm gonna ask you.Are you ready?",he ask.
"Yes.",she answered.
Luke nods.
"Ok.No more questions. The answers will be shown later by watching it. You can start to make a clone now.",he said.
Sharon nods and gulp as she focus.
After a second Sharon made a clone.
Luke is amazed at the clone but one thing to make it sure,first.
"Can you show me technique?",he ask the clone.
So she did.
But in just a minute her clone puff out.
Luke just nod with a pout.
Of course it's her 'crush'.One thing to make him look 'cute'.
"Well the appearance is good but the quality of your clone is not 100%, complete.",he commented.
"Your focus in appearance which makes your 'clone' weaker. This takes a lot of training. I bet you exceeded the limit of your training.",as he said that Sharon look down.
"I'm right. Well don't go beyond the limit. Sometimes you need to rest when it comes in training. I don't want you to get weary. I-I m-mean all of you.",he stuttered.
Sharon look at him.
"Anyways it's not yet perfect but your good. Just remember what I told you. There is a training time and there is a rest time. Your all good now and keep it up. You can go now.",he smiled.
"Thank you,Knight Luke.",she bowed.
"Oh please just call me Luke. Your all calling with a 'Knight' on my name. If you call me that again I'll stick to stricter me.",he jokes and chuckled.
Which she find it cute and smiled a lil bit then back to her usual self when he look at her.
"You can go now. Thank you for the time. See you around.",Luke said and Sharon just bowed and left.
Luke sigh.
'I hope she fell in love with me!~', he thought and smile like what a person who fall in love does.

'That was..!Cute!No!Stop!'

"How is it?",Seul ask Luke.
"They are good but not close to 50%. Some got the 50%.",he answered.
"Hmm.I'll guess one,is it ShArOn?",Seul teases.
"Yup.",he answered.
"Really?",Seul ask unexpected.
"Yeah.The appearance is good but she can hold her clone in just a minute and it is weaker than her.",Luke said.
"That's good. How about my trainees?",he ask.
"Only one?",Seul nods.
"Well.It's Moonbyul.She's cool.Opposite of Sharon.The appearance is weak but she can hold it in more than a minute but if she uses her power it is weak.", he said.
"As I thought.She's strong like a man.", Seul said.
"She is!So how about the boys?", Luke ask.
"Well they are.How would I say it?", Seul thinks on what word he will say.
"They are all good but they can't hold it in a minute,like what you just told me.",he said.
"Yow yow!How was the test?", Lucas appeared so was Jeon at their back.
"Well.Your boys are weaker than our girls.",Seul teases and both of them chuckled.
"Huh?!?No way!",Jeon denies.
"Yeah no way!",Lucas agreed.
"Jeez we are just joking.No shouting.Both side are good.",Luke chilled.
"Good. Tomorrow it's our next and I'll be strict around her.",Lucas said.
"Hey!", Luke glared at him cutely.
"No worries.I'll be less stricter to Sana.", Lucas fake laughed.
Luke just tsk.
"Come on brother,date Sana. It's very obvious that she like you AND you like her? Am I right?", Jeon put his arm around his neck.
Luke close his eyes and open it.
"Yes.."
"See!"
"BUT,I like HER more ok?", Luke said.
"Yeah of course.", Seul said.
"Forget about that, god will talk to us. I don't know why.", Lucas said.
"Yeah that's why we are late.",Jeon said and remove his arm around Luke.
"What would he say to us?",Seul ask feeling nervous.
"Don't know.",Lucas answered.

After a long seconds.
He came.
They immediately kneel down and casually greet him.
"Heads up.",he said and they look at him still kneeling.
"Stand up.",he said again and they does.
They gulp and feeling weak as they can feel how powerful he is than their goddess.

He said what he want to say to them.
After that.
"I want to talk one by one.Luke you can stay here.While the three of you follow my clone.",he said and made a 3 clones.
Even his clones are powerful than they are.
They nod in agreement.The three followed the clones.
When they are now alone.

"How's the book I gave to you?",he ask Luke.
"T-the book.It is g-good.",he stuttered.
'WHY?!?',he shout at himself on why he stuttered.
He chuckled at his reaction.
"Don't be nervous. We already talk before.",he said and made a chair for them to sit down.
"Well I want to tell you something.I hope you'll never tell this to anyone, no one, ok?",he ask.
"I will.I Knight Luke.."
"Yes yes stop.",he giggled.
"And don't be too casual. I want yo say this to you. You read the book I gave to you right?",he ask.
"Yes."
"Good. You love someone?",he ask.
"Y-yes.",he stutter again.
He smiled.
He showed his necklace.
"Do you know this?",he ask and showed to him.
"Yes."
"In the future, I want you to protect who ever have this, like, your love one.", he smiled.
"This is a special necklace so be sure to take my words as a mission.", he said.
"Yes,I will.",Luke said.
"That's all and oh. Don't forget about what your feeling right now. Bye~",he bid and disappeared without Luke talking.

'What does he mean?',he ask himself.
.
.
.
.
"What!!",her teammate gasp.
"What?",she ask
"Your in love.By who?", Dahyun ask.
Onda and Yiren laugh looking at each other.
"No way.Sharom is in love.Her?", Onda laughs.
"No kidding?", Yiren ask.
The two look at each other again and gasp.
"Who?!?",they both ask.
"Yeah who?We can help you with that.", Dahyun ask.
"I don't LOVE him.I just like him.", Sharon corrected.
"Yeah LIKE him. So what his name?", Yiren ask her with excitement.
"It's..."

"..."
"..."
"…"

"No way.", they gasp.